“chinese food in New Hamburg”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hong's Chinese & Canadian
Ranked #15 of 22 Restaurants in New Hamburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Have bought here several times and have never been disappointed. Very good food.Have only done takeout.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Best Chinese food. The only place i go for chinese great price. Very good sevice.Get it every time I'm in town

1  Thank skeyo
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was a complete waste of money.Overcooked, bland,unedible. Homemade hot sauce?Are you kidding me?That was Franks Hot Sauce right out of the bottle,and what was it doing on the General Taos Chicken? A soggy mess. Never again.

3  Thank Raven444
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The only reason we wwent to try this place out was due to the reviews. It was so disappointing! First of all, I'm sure the proprietors are very proud of thir establishment, but if people don't alert them to the flaws then they won't correct them.
Here's the flaws: The table cloth had blood stains on it!
There was dirt and dust everywhere. It was just plain dirty.
The utensils had to be sent back due to being dirty. The second set looked the same.
The food.... horrible. VERY salty! Nothing was made from scratch. It was all processed food.
This, sorry to say, was the worst Asian/Chinese food restaurant I have ever eaten at and if you go I hope you have a better experience.
If I the owners had been rude I would definitely have sent the food back and left. I couldn't even finish my meal, it was so bad. I felt bad for them but out of respect, we just won't return or recommend the restaurant.
There's so much room for improvement. Maybe that's why we wee the only patrons.

2  Thank canadasrose
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I am a real lover of Asian/Chinese food and this is the best I have ever had.
Each dish tastes different. The veggies are always crisp and fresh and the meats tender.
Never too much salt either. Try the home made "hot sauce". It adds some good zip to the food if you like it spicy.
I recommend take out only. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Bud583