1,155 results
All reviews bradford on avon course taster menu smoked salmon manor house four poster bed milking parlour superior room lounge area main building neals yard lovely hotel comfortable bed full english homemade flapjacks enjoyable stay lovely room two night stay
Reviewed September 18, 2018

One night stay on a dinner B&B tariff. Good value for money. Comfortable accommodation although some of the paintwork in the room was looking a little tired. Food is of a high standard using locally sourced produce.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

We stayed at The Moonraker just as an overnight stopover. We would definitely stay for longer if we visit the area again.The hotel is lovely and a little quirky. It is quite old and some of the corridor carpets are a little careworn but the rooms are welcoming and clean and very comfortable.The restaurant and bar area are very pleasant and the food was wonderful and as a coeliac I enjoyed a lovely meal with no fuss. Both dinner and breakfast were excellent.The hotel is set in lovely grounds with outside seating near the bar and beautiful gardens to walk round.They keep pigs and chickens and have their own hives which you can go and look at.A very enjoyable stay.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

The rooms are amazing they have Avery rustic country feel. We get married here in October and wanted to spend a night here. We have no reservations about celebrating our wedding here and will always come back to enjoy the really nice food and brilliant staff service

Reviewed September 17, 2018

I stayed here for a family reunion and I must say how patient the staff were, not only with us but the other guests staying at the same time. One of our group was late arriving but the kitchen waited for them. I know from my Mum who organised it how helpful and approachable the events manager was and the staff trod the line between ensuring we had everything we needed and not interfering every ten minutes, incredibly well. I loved the little touches as well, like the Neal's Yard toiletries, and the chef at breakfast must be complimented for the home-smoked salmon, and putting two crumpets and a sausage in the shape of a smily face, at breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2018

This was a late booked business trip and having stayed in many hotels over the years I can honestly say this was one of the best. Charlotte booked me a fantastic room, bed was very comfy and best value for money I have found so far! I arrived late so everything was already organised for me.

• Trip type: Travelled on business