1,123 results
All reviews bradford on avon four poster bed course taster menu smoked salmon superior room main building manor house neals yard milking parlour lounge area lovely hotel both nights full english lovely room comfortable bed waiting staff wine list
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One night stay on a dinner B&B tariff. Good value for money. Comfortable accommodation although some of the paintwork in the room was looking a little tired. Food is of a high standard using locally sourced produce.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at The Moonraker just as an overnight stopover. We would definitely stay for longer if we visit the area again.The hotel is lovely and a little quirky. It is quite old and some of the corridor carpets are a little careworn but the rooms are welcoming and clean and very comfortable.The restaurant and bar area are very pleasant and the food was wonderful and as a coeliac I enjoyed a lovely meal with no fuss. Both dinner and breakfast were excellent.The hotel is set in lovely grounds with outside seating near the bar and beautiful gardens to walk round.They keep pigs and chickens and have their own hives which you can go and look at.A very enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are amazing they have Avery rustic country feel. We get married here in October and wanted to spend a night here. We have no reservations about celebrating our wedding here and will always come back to enjoy the really nice food and brilliant staff service

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for a family reunion and I must say how patient the staff were, not only with us but the other guests staying at the same time. One of our group was late arriving but the kitchen waited for them. I know from my Mum who organised it how helpful and approachable the events manager was and the staff trod the line between ensuring we had everything we needed and not interfering every ten minutes, incredibly well. I loved the little touches as well, like the Neal's Yard toiletries, and the chef at breakfast must be complimented for the home-smoked salmon, and putting two crumpets and a sausage in the shape of a smily face, at breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a late booked business trip and having stayed in many hotels over the years I can honestly say this was one of the best. Charlotte booked me a fantastic room, bed was very comfy and best value for money I have found so far! I arrived late so everything was already organised for me.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business