“Give it a go”

Nacho Cheese
Ranked #42 of 104 Restaurants in Trowbridge
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Nacho Cheese is a Home Delivery & Takeaway serving the Trowbridge & surrounding areas. Homemade delicious Mexican, Tex-Mex & Gourmet Burgers cooked & delivered straight to your door. You can order over the phone or our online system or download the Nacho Cheese App
Reviewed December 12, 2016

Nicely laid out place with lots of covers.
Makes a great change from the normal Trowy chain restaurants.
Owner and staff very attentive, and willing to listen to customer feedback.
Nachos, Fajitas and Burritos all very good indeed.
Good wine list and great New Zealand ciders too.
Have probably had some issues morphing from a take away to a restaurant, so give them some slack and give them a go! We need more places like this!

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Had a few takeaways from here the food is absolutely lovely never had a problem arrives in good time very friendly helpful staff good menu selection

Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

Ordered a takeaway from here through Just Eat. Placed the order just before 7pm. Just Eat stated the wait would be 45-60mins. Shortly after the order was placed a message came up stating that the restaurant has added an extra 50 minutes to your order. The expected arrival time was now 20:35 (over 99 minutes after the order was confirmed). I decided to ring the takeaway personally to ask them what they were planning to do about this as we had paid by card and had also paid £1.50 for delivery. The lady on the phone couldn't have been ruder. She said to me that it wasn't their problem as their website states that the wait is 90 minutes. She asked me when the order was placed and I said a few minutes before 7 and she said, well it will definitely be with you by 20:45. I said that this was ridiculous as it was later than 90 mins and much later than the 45 mins advertised on Just Eat. She assured me that she would talk to the kitchen and make sure they got it to me for half 8. Low and behold they turned up at 8:37, extremely late. The delivery guy said I have been told to apologise for the lateness but it was Just Eats fault. So here is a free bottle of Pepsi. Laughable! I rang the takeaway back and said that it was unacceptable. The same lady was once again very argumentative. I had to ask her to let me speak at one point as she kept interrupting me. At one point she said well it was only 10 minutes late really! No sincerity or offer to refund the delivery or some other sort of reimbursement for the inconvenience caused. She clearly wanted to get me off the phone so took my details and said she would get the manager to call me back the next day. Surprise surprise I've heard nothing back. Worst customer service! Rude staff!

2  Thank Ejharrison1990
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

Terrible place, terrible staff, long wait on food, didn't taste like authentic homemade food. Bitten off more than they can chew.

Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

First time we have visited. Friendly staff and served very promptly by the staff who seemed very attentive. The food was great at a good price although I think it was pre cooked and not the real deal, but as I say it tasted nice.
The one thing that put us of was that due to the design of the building the acoustics are awful. It was like sitting in a football match. Had to shout to be heard.
Will visit again, just sort out the noise with some hung Mexican rugs or blankets.

1  Thank Tomo9613