“Spot on”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

5* food & 5* service.

Would highly recommend the tacos! Also good to see the kid's pizza on toasted tortillas. Good to be different & pulled off superbly. Will be visiting other Chiquitos in the future for sure.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Went to Chiquitos on a Sunday and didn't have to book. Was shoown to a nice cosy table by a very friendly member of staff. Ordered drinks first and when they arrived we ordered our meals. Didn't have to wait too long and when our meals arrived they looked very yummy and appetizing. The food tasted as good as it looked. I can highly recommend their salads (especially if you are trying to lose weight like me and a diabetic). My husband had a classic burger, despite the fact that the menu had lots of mexican food on it and it all sounded really nice. We were not rushed over our meal at all and my husband ordered a desert, which was absolutely delicious. Unfortunately they did not have anything on their desert menu suitable for a diabetic but then I find this to be the case in most restaurants I visit. The staff were very friendly and helpful and I will definitely be back to Chiquitos again very soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Trowbridge overnight last week as my husband was on a business visit there. There are quite a few restaurants near the hotel we stayed in but we plumped for Chiquito's as there was a good offer on Vouchercodes and it was just yards from the hotel with plenty of free parking right outside it. We had dinner on the Thursday 10th Aug evening and we enjoyed it so much that we came back on the next morning for breakfast! Everything was clean, the service efficient and what a great choice of food and drinks there is! Both times our food was delicious! What made our visits so special were the young ladies who served us each visit. I wish I'd got their names so they could get recognition! The young lady on the Thurs evening was a sheer delight, so friendly and accommodating and she suggested and described some cocktails when I was unsure what to choose. She had the brightest, happiest smile all the time! The next morning we then had the delight of being served by another friendly young lady (we chatted with her about her baby that she's expecting!) who was also the loveliest server we could have asked for. Nothing was too much trouble for these 2 young ladies, even when we almost confused them with how we wanted the bill split they were totally unphased and both got it right spot on first time! They left us feeling very happy that we chose Chiquito's in Trowbridge to dine in!

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Been here a couple of times and the staff are lovely the food is so good my daughter loves it. Definitely would recommend

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

We have been here a couple of times and the food is delicious. My favourite are the prawn fajitas. The staff is always friendly