Free cancellation until 26/07
US$175
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$148
  • Bar/Lounge
Ostello La Mine(Cogne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$127
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewssister hotelshort walkski roomexcellent showersmall barcross country skiingcomfortable bedjacuzzispavillagebalcony
Reviewed July 24, 2017

We recently stayed here on a Road Scholar hiking tour and it was a great treat. The hotel owner is charming, knowledgeable and one of the hardest working in the hotel business. His two hotels are beautifully decorated and meticulously maintained with love and tradition. The staff are helpful, the meals were excellent and the setting could not be more beautiful. The town offers a great location to immerse yourself in nature while enjoying a historic and beautiful town. We hope to return soon.

Room Tip: A corner room with balcony
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Tremendous location, service and rooms. For my family of 6 we had suites 401 and 402. They were impeccable. Clean, with stone walls and wood beams. I felt like I was living in a 200 year old Swiss/Italian Alps home, with all of the amenities of the 21st century. The Gerard family mother and son, as well as the staff, made us feel like we were visiting a friends home. It was incredibly nice. They did everything to exceed our every wish. Each room had an interior and exterior door which gave us access to a little terrace on the street or a private patio in the back. It was perfect for us traveling with children. I felt the prices were very reasonable. We will be back.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2017

I had a single room, a fair size. Bed was a King-sized single (ie. almost, but not quite, a double) and was VERY COMFORTABLE; plenty of storage space in large cupboard with many hangers & several drawers; wall-mounted TV (28cm?); writing table and chair; bedside cabinet; No balcony, no picturesque view from window (but I didn't need one, got the views from the cross-country skiing!); overall cleanliness 7/10; Only noise came from toilet flushing in other rooms! (though this didn't bother me, as I probably went to bed later than most people)

Bathroom: a good size with very good underfloor heating - enough to warm up the whole room not just the bathroom, I didn't need to have the radiators on! large basin; fair-sized shower cubicle with "rain" shower head as well as hand-held removable shower head (BUT mine had 2-3 cracks that water spilled out of, a minor annoyance)

Breakfast: Started at 8am; very good buffet (cheeses, meats, cakes,sliced white & brown bread, croissants, cereals, jams, fruit juices (3 types, all 100% juice), toaster and egg boiler; coffee was good (teas also available)

Evening Meal: We were on a half-board package and this was taken in nearby Hotel Saint'Orso (100m walk), from 19:30 - food generally very good with a really excellent, well stocked help-yourself salad buffet (with many special delicacies as well as the standard salad leaves and vegetables).

Hotel & Restaurant Staff were very friendly and approachable - service, especially at the evening meals, could be a bit erratic, but I was in a large group of around 20 cross-country skiers, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt!

Ski-room was a bit small for waxing, with only one table and anyone collecting their skis would get in your way.

Spa: I hate Saunas and Steam rooms! So only made use of the massage facility - I asked for and got an excellent acu-pressure neck, shoulder & back massage. Other people in my group enjoyed other massages and seemed to like the Sauna etc.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2016

A wonderful experience.... We stayed here with our little hill walking group of 9 adults, for a week from 15th September... What a fabulous little hotel, comfortable rooms, excellent breakfasts, and a bonus to have a spa after a long day in the mountains. I will be back, that's for sure.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

This is a nice hotel near the centre of town. The rooms are very clean with comfortable beds and excellent showers with rainfall shower heads. Parking is in the nearby council area and is free with a pass from the hotel. Breakfast buffet is good with many choices including fresh boiled eggs and choice of coffee. The restaurant for dinner is not on the premises but at a sister hotel. The only downside is that the rooms can be a little noisy at night if they face the piazza. I would request a room at the rear of the hotel if I stayed there again. All the staff are excellent and very helpful

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple