Circeo Park Hotel(San Felice Circeo)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$191
US$185
Hotels.com
B&B Cavalieri(San Felice Circeo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$106
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Circeo Home La Mola(San Felice Circeo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$91
Ada'S Home(San Felice Circeo)
US$106
B&B Il Paguro(San Felice Circeo)(Great Value!)
US$104
B&B.it
B&B Gaia(San Felice Circeo)
US$93
B&B.it
Circe Tra Cielo e Mare(San Felice Circeo)
US$210
B&B.it
Hotel Maga Circe(San Felice Circeo)
US$169
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Ai Quattroventi(San Felice Circeo)
All reviewspuntaparadisesunrocksseagardenstyle
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This place is out of this world, everything you could ask for and MORE!!

Just me and my wife went as an anniversary present to ourselves, and there is not a thing that we could fault, the place is idyllic, food delicious every time, every meal, and the staff were spot on, anadelicia and roberto made our holiday, made us feel like it was our honeymoon and not anniversary!

We will definitely be returning, and again, without the kids ;)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank simon l
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Very pretty hotel on à beautiful location. We booked à suite with nice bathroom with jacuzzi and private Sun terrace. Wonderful and hope to come back in summertime.

• Stayed: March 2012
7  Thank Manon066
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Completely gorgeous. Food amazing, location idyllic, staff discreet.

• Stayed: October 2011
6  Thank JKMLondon
Reviewed July 24, 2011

first the good points:
nice beautiful garden, superb location
the bad points:
the hotel seems to have seen its best days some twenty or thirty years ago....everything needs to be renovated...its actually not offering than an average 3 stars hotel...
sad....sad...
management can cope with customers needs...
hopefully the hotel will get better management soon.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank jagman1977
Reviewed April 27, 2011

I stayed in this hotel as a single traveller on my first night in Italy - for a two week trip. Although not particularly easy to find (make sure you have a map, and make sure you understand it is a little way out of town on a road that doesn't look like it's going to lead to a nice hotel), San Felice Circeo is an easy drive from Rome - even after you've flown over 24 hours and just climbed into a car without a decent night's sleep. The morning I arrived it was one of those gorgeous blue still days and when I was shown to my room - with its little balcony looking directly over the gardens and the sea - I just thought I was in heaven. The room is plain but very nice - who needs a great inside when you have a great OUTSIDE; the bathroom was very flash; the restaurant and its facilities are beautiful; the breakfast was sensational; the staff were warm and friendly - even in my somewhat dishevelled international-flyer state. The town itself is not all that flash - so I wouldn't drive to San Felice Circeo (although it has a lovely ring to it) for a few days' excitement because you won't get it - unless, of course, you want to go to this hotel and lie in the sun on your balcony and look down over the water or swim in the pool below. The only downer, for me, was having noisy guests in the room next door who weren't all that worried about whether their enjoyment of their balcony affected my enjoyment of mine; however, that was the only low point in an otherwise blissful experience and a lovely start to a two week stay in Italy - although, I could easily understand why people with lovely tann-able skin would stay there for much longer.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo