We enjoyed the peace and quiet of this nice resort after the hussle of San Juan. We booked a dive with Aqua Adventure through Rosa at the shop. They did an awesome job! Good dive equipment on a safe boat with Franklin and Anthony pointing out the wildlife below. Snorkeling the mangroves on Isla Gilligan is worth the trip either on the hotel ferry or rented kayaks. We only ate on the property once. Although very tasty, it was slow coming and expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica