My husband and I stayed here six years ago and we loved it. This month we visited for a second time with our four year old daughter. What an awesome vacation! The Copamarina is super kid-friendly. There are two kiddie pools -- one with a fountain -- and two larger pools. The water temperature in all the pools was just perfect. There are two hot tubs, also perfect temperature. The pools and grounds are impeccably maintained. The rooms are not super luxurious but are perfectly adequate and very clean. You aren't going to want to spend much time in your room here! Las Palmas Cafe, the outdoor cafe where we had breakfast three times and dinner three times, serves good, reasonably-priced food. We particularly enjoyed the whole fried snapper (the pizza, which we ordered the following evening, wasn't the best -- the crust was tortilla-like and not our favorite). One of our favorite things was that there is a small playground right next to the tables at Las Palmas so our daughter could play while we were waiting for our food, scarf down her food, then skip off for more sliding and climbing fun while my husband and I relaxed, chatted and enjoyed a second delicious cup of cafe con leche! The beach is a little grassy and therefore not really suitable for swimming, though there is a better public beach just a few minutes walk away. Taking the ferry to Gilligan's Island was something we enjoyed a lot on our first visit and it was just as beautiful as we remembered, with good snorkeling. We plan to return very soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica