What to say what to say... OH YEAH, this place is beautiful and quite posh (with the little pitcher of lime water in the lobby and such. The restaurant, (pretty much your only option if your staying here) is way expensive. But the beach and water are hot and clean, and it can get crowded, so watch out. So , in closing nice place, bring you sandals but pretty much out of the way of anything, your pretty secluded here. So yah, look at the title.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica