If youre looking for solitude, a romantic spot, fine dining, a friendly staff, adventure and just have a great tiem, the CopaMarina Beach Resort is the place for your vacation. We went there this weekend and had a blast. We had alone time, we had fun on the beach with the activities the resort offers, we ate great, and we went trailing to the nearby Bosque Seco (Dry Forest) that is 5 minutes away. Definetely a jewel in the south of Puerto Rico. Wanna have a beach wedding? This is the perfect spot for it. Highly recommended resort. We are already planning our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica