“A little slice of paradise”
Review of Thalassies Hotel

and 1 more site!
Thalassies Hotel
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Limenaria
Reviewed 21 May 2016

I have just spent one week at this hotel, this is a really fantastic spot, right on the sea front with it's own private paradise beach and the weather was beautiful. The hotel room was exceptional, very clean (cleaned everyday) spacious and quite, it also has its own pool which was kept clean. What really makes this hotel special from others I have stayed in are the staff, we really felt very welcome here, nothing was ever too much trouble. I highly recommend a cocktail from the bar! I would definitely return here when in Thassos again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank amandashorten

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Hotel Thalassies was a really good surprise: the staff was very friendly and helpful, the view was breathtaking.
The hotel is near the beach, it's modern and clean. No noises during the night.
Breakfast was excellent, buffet style with traditional Greek food.
(3-4 may 2016)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexandra C
Reviewed 24 April 2016

An excellent hotel for summer vacation. Hotel with beautiful rooms directly overlooking the sea, just across the 20 meters and you are at the beach. Very pleasantly staff where we can see that they enjoy the work and do it with love. When you serve pleasant to communicate with them and make good drinks. You see them with a smile on her lips. Breakfast is served buffet style and the kitchen is excellent and delicious, of course, with traditional Greek food. I highly recommend for relaxation and well spent holiday not only in summer but also at the end of the season. I was at the beginning of September and it was excellent !!!

Room Tip: Room available according to your requirements.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Z8577POanna
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Hotel Thalassies is very very good place whit beautiful view at the sea.I and my family was there two years and we will going again because all is wonderful.....place, staff, food...
From all places we prefer this hotel....For us Thalassies hotel is the best!!!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Христина М
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Luxury in front of the sea! Variety of breakfast. Cocktails by the pool is one of nice thing to try. The sea is just in front of the hotel. Located in the village. Staff are very friendly. The hotel is clean. No noises during the night. I would suggest it definitely.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2016

t's March already and I did miss was Greece, all winter I thought only with emerald clear sea. I searched all winter early booking for hotel Thalassies because I want to go back to the same location last year. There is my second home, I began to know new places and surroundings, lonely beaches where I like to adjourn and sunbathe away from prying eyes. And yes, I love my body is uncovered on a deserted beach and my body together with the sun and sea.
I can give you some details about road and about this wonderful hotel in Thassos, Thalassies Hotel, Limenaria city.
I left the car, and the chosen route was: Ruse - Veliko - Gurkovo Star Zagora - Dimitrovgrad - Haskovo - Kardjali - Makaza (customs Greece) - Komotini - Xanthi - Keramoti. I took the ferry from Keramoti to Limenas, Limenas and we did so in Limenaria 37 km, where we had accommodation at Hotel Thalassies.
The hotel staff welcomed us very well, helping us to carry our luggage up. The room was gorgeous, with views directly to the Aegean Sea.
Thalassies Hotel is located in front of the great closer so it can not. In the morning, we could warm up on the beach waiting for the sun bright and warm, running on the beach and doing gymnastics exercises, imploring the sun to bless us and that day.
After refreshing, doing a brief shower and went to dinner on the terrace in front of the sea, it's a wonderful feeling, we enter the sea air directly into cells with honey and pine harvested from local bees heal every physical and spiritual pain. You can not be sad here, in front always appears something new and unexampled, that you can not cry near the sea.
So eat the morning meal chosen and then we go to the beach, sometimes on the hotel's beach, sometimes on a beach with no name that I discovered last year, a few hundred meters to Prinos.
And we forget everything back pain, foot pain, sore soul and heart. I uneam sun and sea in a hug for hours, just at sunset tore me from the hug, promising them I was back the next day. And so had elapsed 12 days, seemed to me a dream. And because of this I chose to book again a new 12-day stay at the hotel Thalassies in Limenaria town, to live the same dream again.
Limenaria is a beautiful resort with tiny streets, typical Greek in several steps and souvenir shops or taverns where you can eat at reasonable prices. We have not needed meal because we had booked a half-board stay. Only occasionally went to a cafeteria downtown Limenariei, where he was an old Greek who made some magnificent caif, I could not eat enough of, kanafeh.
In the third day I toured the island, where we visited the Monastery of the Archangel Michael, Aliki archaeological site, the village of Panagia, Golden Sand Beach.
Another day I visited Aliki where the sand was fine and clear green water. Aliki is located in the SE of Thassos is one of the most beautiful places on the entire island. I descended from the main road many, even too many thick stone stairs. Both beaches (the South Bay and the Bay of the North) are superb. In North Bay beach is situated exactly in the vicinity of an archaeological site, and on the sides of the peninsula are a few ruins. This place is perfect for those who want short trips, and some history.
Greek hospitality is unmatched; Vasilis and Maria Papatheodorou, Thalassies hotel owners speak very good English and are extremely warm and friendly. Welcome to embrace in September, now I have real friends in Greece.
So I went on the hotel website Thalassies in January and we benefited from an erly Buching 15% for 12 days in September. Welcome to return to my second home in September in Hotel Thalassies. I recommend this location and hotel. You will spend wonderful dream.

Room Tip: picture hotel and warm the hotel staff
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Great location just out of village centre with beach to front, just over fairly quiet road. owner marie very obliging and helpful. Initially in room at rear which was fine, but asked if possible to move to room at front with balcony overlooking sea (great). Was moved as soon as one became available. Stayed 5 nights in last week of Sept and area was very quiet....deserted beaches ....suited me. Travelled on foot/ bus but car would have been useful to get around. Room kept spotless and good choice at breakfast which could be taken on terrace overlooking beach. Bar well stocked and barman very sociable. Snacks/meals served all day and staff helpful and cheerful. Exceptional value for money in Sept. Would happily stay there again. Thoroughly recommended.

Stayed: September 2015
Also consider these accommodations in or near Limenaria
2.9 km away
#3 of 10 in Limenaria
20.4 km away
Hotel Pegasus
Hotel Pegasus
#3 of 17 in Thassos Town (Limenas)

Been to Thalassies Hotel? Share your experiences!