All reviews great hotel wonderful sea view every morning delicious food great holiday mario thassos kera island profession beach greece sand
Reviewed May 10, 2016

Hotel Thalassies was a really good surprise: the staff was very friendly and helpful, the view was breathtaking.
The hotel is near the beach, it's modern and clean. No noises during the night.
Breakfast was excellent, buffet style with traditional Greek food.
(3-4 may 2016)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexandra C
Reviewed April 24, 2016

An excellent hotel for summer vacation. Hotel with beautiful rooms directly overlooking the sea, just across the 20 meters and you are at the beach. Very pleasantly staff where we can see that they enjoy the work and do it with love. When you serve pleasant to communicate with them and make good drinks. You see them with a smile on her lips. Breakfast is served buffet style and the kitchen is excellent and delicious, of course, with traditional Greek food. I highly recommend for relaxation and well spent holiday not only in summer but also at the end of the season. I was at the beginning of September and it was excellent !!!

Room Tip: Room available according to your requirements.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Z8577POanna
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

Hotel Thalassies is very very good place whit beautiful view at the sea.I and my family was there two years and we will going again because all is wonderful.....place, staff, food...
From all places we prefer this hotel....For us Thalassies hotel is the best!!!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Христина М
Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

Luxury in front of the sea! Variety of breakfast. Cocktails by the pool is one of nice thing to try. The sea is just in front of the hotel. Located in the village. Staff are very friendly. The hotel is clean. No noises during the night. I would suggest it definitely.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 21, 2016

t's March already and I did miss was Greece, all winter I thought only with emerald clear sea. I searched all winter early booking for hotel Thalassies because I want to go back to the same location last year. There is my second home, I began to know new places and surroundings, lonely beaches where I like to adjourn and sunbathe away from prying eyes. And yes, I love my body is uncovered on a deserted beach and my body together with the sun and sea.
I can give you some details about road and about this wonderful hotel in Thassos, Thalassies Hotel, Limenaria city.
I left the car, and the chosen route was: Ruse - Veliko - Gurkovo Star Zagora - Dimitrovgrad - Haskovo - Kardjali - Makaza (customs Greece) - Komotini - Xanthi - Keramoti. I took the ferry from Keramoti to Limenas, Limenas and we did so in Limenaria 37 km, where we had accommodation at Hotel Thalassies.
The hotel staff welcomed us very well, helping us to carry our luggage up. The room was gorgeous, with views directly to the Aegean Sea.
Thalassies Hotel is located in front of the great closer so it can not. In the morning, we could warm up on the beach waiting for the sun bright and warm, running on the beach and doing gymnastics exercises, imploring the sun to bless us and that day.
After refreshing, doing a brief shower and went to dinner on the terrace in front of the sea, it's a wonderful feeling, we enter the sea air directly into cells with honey and pine harvested from local bees heal every physical and spiritual pain. You can not be sad here, in front always appears something new and unexampled, that you can not cry near the sea.
So eat the morning meal chosen and then we go to the beach, sometimes on the hotel's beach, sometimes on a beach with no name that I discovered last year, a few hundred meters to Prinos.
And we forget everything back pain, foot pain, sore soul and heart. I uneam sun and sea in a hug for hours, just at sunset tore me from the hug, promising them I was back the next day. And so had elapsed 12 days, seemed to me a dream. And because of this I chose to book again a new 12-day stay at the hotel Thalassies in Limenaria town, to live the same dream again.
Limenaria is a beautiful resort with tiny streets, typical Greek in several steps and souvenir shops or taverns where you can eat at reasonable prices. We have not needed meal because we had booked a half-board stay. Only occasionally went to a cafeteria downtown Limenariei, where he was an old Greek who made some magnificent caif, I could not eat enough of, kanafeh.
In the third day I toured the island, where we visited the Monastery of the Archangel Michael, Aliki archaeological site, the village of Panagia, Golden Sand Beach.
Another day I visited Aliki where the sand was fine and clear green water. Aliki is located in the SE of Thassos is one of the most beautiful places on the entire island. I descended from the main road many, even too many thick stone stairs. Both beaches (the South Bay and the Bay of the North) are superb. In North Bay beach is situated exactly in the vicinity of an archaeological site, and on the sides of the peninsula are a few ruins. This place is perfect for those who want short trips, and some history.
Greek hospitality is unmatched; Vasilis and Maria Papatheodorou, Thalassies hotel owners speak very good English and are extremely warm and friendly. Welcome to embrace in September, now I have real friends in Greece.
So I went on the hotel website Thalassies in January and we benefited from an erly Buching 15% for 12 days in September. Welcome to return to my second home in September in Hotel Thalassies. I recommend this location and hotel. You will spend wonderful dream.

Room Tip: picture hotel and warm the hotel staff
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family