“Sunnydene as a holiday home is my wife's idea of...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
KeithInHe...
Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
“Sunnydene as a holiday home is my wife's idea of 'Paradise'”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

When my wife and I, accompanied by our 15 year old granddaughter arrived at Sunnydene we received a welcome from the owners that was as warm, welcoming and friendly as the house itself. The 2 of them had fallen in love with the house immediately on entering it. Whilst my wife tested 'her armchair' for the stay, she just kept on saying, ''I really like this. We could quite easily spend the rest of our Lives here. It's so tastefully decorated and everything about it spells Welcome, or Enjoy.''
We didn't get the best of weather for our stay, but Sunnydene is well placed for exploring Lincs. (Exploring with 2 girls means Shopping - so that is what we did.) And we did it knowing that we had that "Ideal cottage to come home to" at the end of each day.
The house is very tastefully decorated, and has all Mod Cons. We could Not find One Single Fault with the place. (I looked particularly keenly, because my wife just kept going on about Another holiday in Sunnydene later in the year,) If we can fit it in around our other 2 holidays already booked and paid for. But, there's no doubt, we will be back again. It is a wonderful holiday home that I have already started recommending to friends. So, Thank you very much, Mary and Rob.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The layout of the property.
Liked least: Only the rain outside, if I had to pick 'Something'
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
1 Jun 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Sunnydene. We are so happy that the Cottage fulfilled your expectations & gave you good memories in spite of the Bank Holiday weather!!!
As Sunnydene is a new Cottage for us this year, it is so useful to know what our guests think as it helps us to maintain standards & continue to provide a welcoming, warm, comfortable space to help you enjoy your holiday. We look forward to welcoming you again, best wishes, Mary & Rob
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing