Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Awesome experiences with real English speaking guides.

They operate a variety of adventures around the island. The lunch was amazing the climbing was... read more

Reviewed today
noah K
via mobile
3 Day 2 Night Adventure

Our first experience in Vietnam was with Asia Outdoors and we could not have been more thrilled. We... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Scrappyonstt
St. Thomas
via mobile

1,604 results
All reviews deep water soloing rock climbing these guys butterfly valley moody beach lan ha bay climbing guide kayaking trip experienced climbers stand up paddle boarding cat ba island halong bay a lot of fun morning kayaking overnight stay special thanks bioluminescent plankton
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Asia outdoors were so professional and were able to meet our needs as a family. Our guide, Kyle, was excellent. Relaxed, enthusiastic, with great skills and knowledge of the area. And very safe! Although we were all at different skill levels Kyle was able to give each of us a memorable rock climbing adventure. Many thanks!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We did the seafarer overnight excursion which meant the first day kayaking and rock climbing the next day with an overnight stay in the whisper bungalow.

The kayaking was great fun with a good balance between relaxing time in quiet lagoons and paddling around the spectacular islands around Cat Ba island. Our guide showed us some great spots and some useful info.

The lunch on the boat was incredible, local fresh produce cooked on the boat with plenty to go around.

The whisper bungalow is the overnight stay in the winter season and it was a lovely private room in the middle of the national park surrounded by nature. The rooms are clean and private with dinner in the evening being great home cooked Vietnamese cuisine.

The final morning was climbing which had some good challenging climbs from a beach on one of the islands. It was great fun although if I was to offer one bit of constructive feedback, a little more time spent teaching how to descend from the climbs would have been useful as my girlfriend was a beginner and came a little stick descending.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

What a great day kayaking through the islands off Cat Ba with our guide Kyle. He took us to some excellent lagoons, so peaceful. Lovely lunch with great variety. Beautiful sunny day in amazing setting

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Full day cruising and kayaking on sit-on kayaks. Not the most comfortable but cheap. Really generous, tasty 5 course lunch. Guide was pleasant, brought us to interesting spots. Be prepared to see lots of garbage floating by and smell the fish farm nets in some areas. Still a unique setting.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

I had a great experience with Asia Outdoors. I did a private guide climb to butterfly valley the first day and it was great. Our guide's name was Josh and he was very kind, easy to get along with, and great at listening to what our goals were and finding the best climbs for us!

My second day in Cat Ba I did the kayaking trip. I had a really great time, however, I think if I were to do this again I would only do a half day. I was very tired from climbing the day before and it just felt very long. Emily was our main guide along with Karen who was training and they were both great! I would definitely use Asia Outdoors again.