“Cheap and super tasty”

Quan Cat Ba Family Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Cat Ba
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

During our stay in cat bar we came in this little restaurant 3 or 4 times... the prices are super super cheap and the food is amazing! Everything is super tasty and yummy! Come to this place and you will love even more Vietnamese food!

1  Thank Roberta F
nguyenbaongoc, Chủ sở hữu at Quan Cat Ba Family Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I had fried rice with tomatoes, vegetables and fish and it was delicious and cheap. My friends all had pho which they really enjoyed too.

1  Thank Holly G
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Quân Cát Bà Family might be my most favorite brunch place! I have been here twice and have always left with satisfaction. There was a wide variety of delicious choices, sweet or savory. I particularly loved the hot pot! Every component in the pot was amazing and crawn is a very tough flavor to master. Please never take that choice off the menu! Quân Cát Bà Family is a popular place so you may need to queue for 15 min, but I promise it would be worth it.

2  Thank Hiep T
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

The food here is amazing. We went here 2 days because it was so yummy.
The only thing to improve is that the service could be faster.

1  Thank lena532
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

We were here for lunch and ordered a variety of dishes (fried rice, mantis shrimp, spinach, etc). They were all excellent with good flavour.

The service was good. The only negative was the coffee was too bitter ... I think it was too much water and over extracted.

1  Thank TheTraveller314