We stayed here as a base to look around the area. We took a run up to Ubir and Cahills Crossing about 40 minutes away and did a drive down to Yellow Water Cruises another day. The staff were friendly and helpful. This is a great park with large, grassy and shaded caravan sites and as it was 43 degrees at the time we needed every bit of shade we could get. It wasn't busy in the park and we were able to choose a site for ourselves. The grounds are very well maintained and the pool clean and great to cool off in. The amenities block was basic but clean with plenty of hot water. Definitely worth a stay for a couple of days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also 286 Caravan And Camping Sites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kakadu Lodge and Caravan Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kakadu Lodge And Caravan Park Hotel Jabiru
- Kakadu Hotel National Park