All reviews the river nice hotel business trip nice breakfast nice view lobby bar high quality short stay level of service comfortable bed fitness area shower cabin i've noticed room service is also little bit double room rooms are modern
Reviewed May 20, 2018

The room is tidy, well designed and fully equipped, it has everything that you could need during the visit, including an iron, shoe polish, bathrobe, bath set, etc.
Towels are bit old and hard but very clean. Mattress is comfortable. Air conditioning is working.
Breakfast is quite varied, fresh-made but coffee is instant not brewed. Good view from the restaurant on the riverside. My room looked to the backyard so I was not able to see the beautiful side:) but it didn't matter to me.
I was happy to find a card on the bed saying that they care for environment and do not change the bed linen unless I ask.

I was a bit surprised to find my fridge/minibar locked so if I would need it to keep some food or drink they could charge me.
The bathroom door blocks the shower when open - minor but uncomfortable detail. Water stays in the sink much longer than it should - need repair I think. Emergency phone in bathroom - very well done, guys! - felt safe.

Service is good but not as friendly as I like. My enquiries and notes were taken with a little confusion by staff (all young and inexperienced) but they replied very quick though.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Fatihiskin, General Manager at Dedeman Oskemen Tavros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave you review regarding your recent stay with us. Receiving an evaluation from a frequent traveller such as you is one way we can monitor our standards and effect change where necessary. We really appreciate the warm words about the hotel you kindly left.

You may rest assured that our top priority at all times will remain to make your stay with us as much comfortable and safe as possible and we will do our best to make your next stay with us really unforgettable.

Once again, we would like to thank you for choosing Dedeman Oskemen Tavros for your stay in Ust-Kamenogorsk and hope to welcome you back in the hotel soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

First of all thanks for administration that they allow me earlier check in then standard time as I arrived earlier.
In some rooms there are problems with windows, they are not aligned fully and in my room with strong wind there was a airflow from window and in some case window even started to "sing" so I asked to change room for me which was successfully done.
So I do not recommend rooms with view to the backyard.

Room tip: Do not say in the rooms with backyard view as there are problems with windows
Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank VMLDR
Fatihiskin, General Manager at Dedeman Oskemen Tavros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Reviewed April 28, 2018

Nice view of the river, city and hills. The room is good, although the shower door is small, and you have to squeeze into the shower cabin. The reception staff speak English. Probably, the best hotel in Ust-Kamenogorsk.

1  Thank lostnomad2018
Fatihiskin, General Manager at Dedeman Oskemen Tavros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is the best one in the city. Rooms are clean and nice designed.
Food in restaurant also nice.
The best location of hotel give you opportunity to see lake and rest near by it. The service is good!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed April 11, 2018

This is a nice hotel. I reserved superior room and they told me they upgraded me to a river side room. The room had the river view but I think it was small for this type Hotel. One cannot fit into the shower area without touching to the door or wall...
the bed was nice and big, the breakfast was with good selection