Citrus Hotel Kolhapur
Heritage Resort(Kolhapur)
Good 3.5/5
  • Room Service
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsbaskin robbinsnice hotelvalue for moneychinese foodsurely recommend this hotelhotel servicerailway stationtravel deskbuffet breakfastpleasant experiencecould have been bettervery comfortable staymahalakshmi templeplace to stayother hotelsst standconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a foodie traveler, love eating & roaming out . I must share this 'WOW' experience . First & foremost food mouthwatering Punjabi cuisine & Chinese which could stand upto my desi taste buds was served. Baskin outlet in lobby was icing on the cake. Full marks to all most all of the food that was served.

Location is a great advantage as it has hassle free access. No need to depend on GPS, its there on the main entry road of the city. One can expect medium traffic on the road though.

Rooms, lobbies & overall everything is meticulously maintained. Hygiene & neatness reflects to professionalism.

Last but not least, Service which sets apart Best from the rest. Courteous & eager to serve attitude was visible in most of the staff . This is definitely a big plus of this place.

I am not sure if this is available elsewhere in Kolhapur at given cost.

Room Tip: Northern side window rooms was my favorite.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank FoodieSanto
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Citrus for a night on our way to Hampi from Mumbai. The staff is attentive and the room was comfortable. The restaurant has a pretty good range of options available for everyone including the picky eater. Would surely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Priyam R
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

If not Kolhapur I would have given it 3 star, but as I stayed 2-3 other hotels nearby I gave it 4 stars. Good location, since it is near to all major places and also very best restaurants in Kolhapur are nearby. Professional approach towards clients, hot water running all 24*7, good breakfast spread are some of the positive points. Good bed quality. Certainly need some maintenance work in the room and washroom areas. check-in & check out was smooth and quick (I booked through MMT) Good staff at both front desk n in dining area. Negatives will be less parking area, though they have kept enough staff to ensure your vehicle get parked in hotel parking lot during nights. The room in which we stayed 205 & 206 was not having any view from room, we kept curtains closed all during 2 nights stay :) overall I would say, I will visit same hote in future if I visit Kolhapur.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I took 2 rooms here. One for myself and other for kids. Honestly did not get a room in sayaji so opted for this hotel. The rooms are dated.. Very dirty.. Not clean properly. I usually hung around in reception and went only to sleep in room. Morning I ordered for tea. The tray came with a dirty mat, 2 cups that were stained and not washed properly and a glass jar with some cookies. The jaa r was so dirty that you can't think of eating those cookies. The tray had a cock roach which my husband shunned and killed. The sofas in the reception also stinks. Next day when I complained they said they would have changed my room if I tld me before. Honestly for a thousand rupees difference in tariff you better opt for a sayaji.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

First the negatives. Windows open up to a hotel barely 10m away. Meaning if you open your blinds you’ll be looking into another bedroom.
Positives:
Staff do not accept tips.
Every member of the staff live customer service. Even the housekeeping staff enquiry whether there is anything lacking in the service from the hotel, not just about housekeeping.
There’s a Baskin Robbins counter at the reception... absolute food for the soul.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business