All reviews baskin robbins raysons regency mr prakash nice hotel value for money room service chinese food superior room surely recommend this hotel buffet breakfast railway station pleasant experience could have been better mahalakshmi temple very comfortable stay other hotels st stand
Reviewed March 22, 2018

I am a foodie traveler, love eating & roaming out . I must share this 'WOW' experience . First & foremost food mouthwatering Punjabi cuisine & Chinese which could stand upto my desi taste buds was served. Baskin outlet in lobby was icing on the cake. Full marks to all most all of the food that was served.

Location is a great advantage as it has hassle free access. No need to depend on GPS, its there on the main entry road of the city. One can expect medium traffic on the road though.

Rooms, lobbies & overall everything is meticulously maintained. Hygiene & neatness reflects to professionalism.

Last but not least, Service which sets apart Best from the rest. Courteous & eager to serve attitude was visible in most of the staff . This is definitely a big plus of this place.

I am not sure if this is available elsewhere in Kolhapur at given cost.

Room tip: Northern side window rooms was my favorite.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FoodieSanto
Ketan K, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Kolhapur, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Dear Guest,

Namaste!

The entire team joins me in thanking you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are grateful for this encouraging and kind words of praise.

It is our continuous endeavor to deliver excellent service which meets high standards of hospitality and it is feedback such as yours which is our greatest award and motivates us to continue striving even higher for excellence.

We are delighted to note that Citrus Kolhapur had stand at your expectation and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Citrus for a night on our way to Hampi from Mumbai. The staff is attentive and the room was comfortable. The restaurant has a pretty good range of options available for everyone including the picky eater. Would surely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 324priyamr

Dear Mr. Priyam,

Namaste!

Thank you for your time taken to post your review on TripAdvisor. Your time and feedback is precious to us.
Your generous appraisal of the facilities in the hotel including rooms, restaurant and service standards is greatly appreciated. We take great pride in our service standards and the ability to go the extra mile for our esteemed guests.

Hoping to see you soon at Citrus.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

If not Kolhapur I would have given it 3 star, but as I stayed 2-3 other hotels nearby I gave it 4 stars. Good location, since it is near to all major places and also very best restaurants in Kolhapur are nearby. Professional approach towards clients, hot water running all 24*7, good breakfast spread are some of the positive points. Good bed quality. Certainly need some maintenance work in the room and washroom areas. check-in & check out was smooth and quick (I booked through MMT) Good staff at both front desk n in dining area. Negatives will be less parking area, though they have kept enough staff to ensure your vehicle get parked in hotel parking lot during nights. The room in which we stayed 205 & 206 was not having any view from room, we kept curtains closed all during 2 nights stay :) overall I would say, I will visit same hote in future if I visit Kolhapur.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Deepak,

Namaste!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and kind comments about us on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted that you found your stay to be comfortable and for recommending us to others as well. As you correctly said about the Parking Space, we do work to take care of guest as well their cars despite of less parking space.
Your appreciation of the team is extremely generous and this just shows that we are going in the right direction.

Hoping to see you soon.

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

I took 2 rooms here. One for myself and other for kids. Honestly did not get a room in sayaji so opted for this hotel. The rooms are dated.. Very dirty.. Not clean properly. I usually hung around in reception and went only to sleep in room. Morning I ordered for tea. The tray came with a dirty mat, 2 cups that were stained and not washed properly and a glass jar with some cookies. The jaa r was so dirty that you can't think of eating those cookies. The tray had a cock roach which my husband shunned and killed. The sofas in the reception also stinks. Next day when I complained they said they would have changed my room if I tld me before. Honestly for a thousand rupees difference in tariff you better opt for a sayaji.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

First the negatives. Windows open up to a hotel barely 10m away. Meaning if you open your blinds you’ll be looking into another bedroom.
Positives:
Staff do not accept tips.
Every member of the staff live customer service. Even the housekeeping staff enquiry whether there is anything lacking in the service from the hotel, not just about housekeeping.
There’s a Baskin Robbins counter at the reception... absolute food for the soul.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Namaste!

Thank you for posting such gracious comments on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We are pleased to note that our facilities were to your satisfaction.

Your feedback on making windows covered to maintain the privacy in the room is taken into consideration and management is working to have the same covered.

We do look forward to your return to our hotel in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me. We thank you for your patronage of Citrus Kolhapur.