1,595 results
All reviews banyan tree sister island small island fish turtle feeding private garden set menu reef sharks outdoor bathroom night snorkeling amazing reef octopus house reefs sand bags jet pool our waiter black tip
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Went to celebrate wife’s birthday. Outstanding welcome from the manager and staff. Ihuru team made it really special, gifts, cake, complimentary massage, and awesome room decorations. Food was great and I would recommend ihuru

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Simaad, Manager at Angsana Ihuru, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear Aminath J,

It is great to know that you had chosen to celebrate a special occasion and that it went very well. Thank you for giving us a great review. And the pleasure of having you visit us is ours. Please come and visit us again when there is an opportunity next time.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

It is my first time here in Maldives. I have been in so many places and I gotta say that my Maldives experience gotta be at the top of my list. This is mainly because of the Island I chose to stay in, Angsana Ihuru. Great house reef, good food, amazing staff specially Waheed, Millie and Alissa.

I have travelled with my buddy, JP Nilo. He has been travelling a lot for the past couple years and he’s travelled different parts of the world and he has nothing to say but good things about the accomodation at Angsana. Our villa got upgraded upon check in which is really nice. The in-villa dining experience was amazing. Front office and Restaurant staff are pleasant to deal with..

We are now at Banyan tree, we shall see if the service and over-all experience will be the same.

I will recommend Angsana Ihuru to all of my friends abd relatives!

Stayed: July 2018

Dear Jwun M,

We are very pleased to know that we had been able to help make your first Maldives experience a very special one. Thank you for all the generous comments on the island and our facilities. I have also well noted your special mention of Waheed, Millie and Alissa. I will make sure this gets shared with them personally. I am sure that you will have an equally special stay in our sister resort, Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru..... And we hope you get to visit us again sometime soon for another opportunity to collect great memories. See you then.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

We lived in this hotel for 3 nights and I almost knew all the staffs. They all smile at me when passing by and follow the principle of guest first on everthing. I felt so warm staying in Angsana. All the saffs are so warm and nice. I couldn't forget the spa I had, the room I stayed, the restaurant that I could see sharks swimming in the water freely while having dinner, etc. It's an unforgotable experience for me and my boyfriend. Blue sky, clear water, excellent service and a very environmental-friendly atmosphere. We love this hotel very much. Besides, I was so surprise when having finished the relaxing spa and went back to the room seeing the surprise that the hotel gave us.

Room Tip: We live in Room No. 9. Great room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Simaad, Manager at Angsana Ihuru, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear Alicezhaowu,

Thank you very much for this amazing review following your stay. Such a personal sharing of a special experience indeed always makes us feel prouder and better knowing that we have done something good in making your holiday more memorable. For the gracious comments you have for all our associates, thank you very much! The pleasure of having you stay with Angsana Ihuru is ours and we hope to get to welcome you again for a return visit soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

My first experience at Angsana Ihuru for my pre-birthday trip with friend was the great stay. We love the small island with 10 minutes to walk around it's ideal for the holiday. Friendly staffs make us feel like home, comfortable bed, excellent internet connection and also boat transfer to your sister property for us to explore string ray feeding activity. We also spent half day for snorkeling which was really great, nice coral and lots of colorful fish by the shore. We lose our heart at Angsana Ihuru and will go back definitely.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear spoilgirlpalm,

Thank you very much for this very pleasant review following your stay with us here in Angsana Ihuru. We are happy to know that your pre-birthday celebration had been truly special through your stay with us.

And yes, we shall await for your possible return visit soon!

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Thanks for Angsana ihuru all staffs. Your treatment and hospitality was over expected !
the island and environment are natural and magnificent ! I do enjoy every minute.
BTW, the food is quite tasty as well !

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Jennifer W,

We are glad to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us; enjoying every minute if it! Thank you for this excellent review.

Please do come and visit us again when you next have a chance to come to Maldives.