“Great stay in nice neighborhood”
other traveller has booked this property
Relax in our common living space after a long day at the beach, shopping, or attractions. Bedroom 1 has ensuite, back door with lovely patio area for smoking. bright room lots of space.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bright, clean bathroom in each room.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Aaron B
Marina Del Rey
“Great stay in nice neighborhood”
Reviewed February 26, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

My friends and I came for Carnival and absolutely loved our accommodations. It was close enough to the action for access but felt like a tranquil retreat when we needed to get away from all of the activity to recharge. The host Amerish and his staff were amazing. They were there to answer any questions we had and even arranged transportation for us. We were even fortunate enough to try some of the local restaurants that we would never had know about without their help. I would highly recommend AACourtyard to any one wishing to visit Trinidad.

Daniel Su...
“Nice and Secure .....and homely too”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I and my wife stayed here for a couple of days... While attending a conference ... Place is very conveniently and centrally located ....secure.... Great service.... And amenities ...it is worth it.... Had a decent stay ...and we enjoyed

VIMAL P
“Very convenient and Comfortable”
Reviewed September 2, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We spent a fabulous Mother's Day week here! Though I live in Sangre Grande, I chose this place to spend the holidays with my daughter who was visiting me. I primarily selected this place because I wanted my daughter to visit the beaches and shopping malls.The AACourtyard is close to the airport.We could practically complete our tour itinerary in comfort because the place was so comfortable.The secure parking kept us free of any scares. The wi-fi was very important as my daughter needed to be connected to her workplace. At the end of the day it felt as if we were right home, with warm baths, pleasant ambience and relaxing moods!

Lynn R
“Come as Guests; Leave as Friends”
Reviewed August 28, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I had a wonderful stay at the AACourtYard. The proprietor was cordial and an excellent source about what to see and visit in the area. The room was spacious and very welcoming. I can't wait to return for another stay!

johnniely...
California
“Perfect Trini Vibe..”
Reviewed August 28, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Excellent place!! I have stayed here 3 times now and it keeps getting better. The accommodations are well maintained, charming, very comfortable and the management goes out of their way to make you feel like your home. I would highly recommend the AA Courtyard to anyone who wants to visit Trinidad and get fully immersed with the locals and the beautiful culture that the has to island offers. The AA Courtyard is conveniently located near Port of Spain and all the nightlife, restaurants and culture experiences you can handle. If you’re looking to hit the beach, it’s close enough to take a trip out to Maracas Beach and dip your toes in the warm beautiful blue water and pig out on some Shark Bake. Amerish, the owner, will ensure you have all the updated local activity schedules and transportation available. If your planning on going to Carnival and play Mass, the AA Courtyard is the spot to be as its conveniently located near all the activities.
Enjoy.. I sure did!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing