“Delicious food!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Langham
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

We went on a chilly night and immediately received a warm welcome both from the staff and from the log fire.

We started off with one of the many MANY gins on offer. I opted for a rhubarb and ginger gin, which was the perfect way to start the night.

We spent a while struggling to decide which dishes to go for as the selection was all very appealing. Our starters arrived very promptly and the homemade scotch egg and crayfish tail dish were both delicious. We then had fillet steak and bavette steak. I did photograph them but my photography skills do not do the food justice. The taste of the ‘sauce’ for both was simply perfect!

We had not planned to have three courses and were full - but could not resist desserts!

Everything was beautifully presented. Locally sourced ingredients all used to create delicious dishes. The staff were attentive, knowledgable and helpful.

We are already looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank Melody27Bedford

Reviewed December 8, 2017

Very relaxed lunch in front of the fire at The Wheatsheaf Langham today. Our food was beautifully presented and the staff were very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for an evening snack and we were very, very pleased we did. My wife said that her burger was the best she had ever had and my beef pie was delicious. Capped off with a nice red wine and a pint of Doombar, you couldn’t ask for a better bar snack. The little touches and friendly service all added to the enjoyment.

Highly recommended and probably best to book in advance to be sure of a table.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

I am sitting in my house in Perth, Western Australia, 4 months after our holiday to England and once again, the Wheatsheaf at Langham pops into my head. My wife and I are trying to decide what to have for dinner and I just thought how nice it would be to nip down to the Wheatsheaf. Of course, it's not really an option. If I lived anywhere within 100 miles of Langham, I would seriously consider it. If anyone is looking for the best pub food they have ever eaten, I recommend this place. We ate out all over England and France, from 5 stars to home cooked and, at the risk of offending my sister with her 'pork and three', this was the best food I tasted in the 5 weeks we were on holiday. Make the trip....you won't regret it!

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I were told about this place when we arrived at our apartment for the weekend. We went for a drink Saturday afternoon and they managed to squeeze us in later on that evening. If you are a gin fan, they have over 100 different types and I was told to try unicorn tiers, which was lovely! The Food is amazing, I had the beef bouginion pie, the best pie I've ever eaten! The staff are very friendly. Highly recommended.