“Excellent ”

Casa Tapas Moores of Grangecon
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Grangecon
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Grill, Fusion
Description: Casa Tapas Bar & Grill is located in small village of Grangecon in co. Wicklow near Dunlavin. We offer traditional tapas favorites menu as well as a more sophisticated selection based on fusion cuisine. At Casa Tapas you will find dishes that are an inspired combination of different cuisines. Come and enjoy a relaxing, fine dining experience.
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Was home on holiday & a meal here was on my to do list. Have been previously & food was excellent. On this occasion I dined with my husband & mother on a Friday evening. We ordered 6 dishes between us. All were very good highlights were sweet potato fries & pulled pork. Ordered 2 desserts & both were also very good. Overall a lovely meal.

KCMGC2015, Owner at Casa Tapas Moores of Grangecon, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Dear 07cinta,
Thank you for your very nice review of Casa Tapas. We are glad you enjoyed your meal and hope to see you again sometime.
Best wishes,

Reviewed June 11, 2017

We had a lovely family meal here in Casa Tapas Moores of Grangecon. My teenagers love tapas and we were all really excited going along to this local restaurant. The food was excellent and the service was really good too.The tapas were really good and we loved their pata brava and their sweet potatoes.

KCMGC2015, Owner at Casa Tapas Moores of Grangecon, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Dear nfptc,
Thank you for your nice review and we are very glad you enjoyed yourselves. Hope to see you back again some time
Best wishes,
Karen & Paul Moore

Reviewed April 15, 2017

This restaurant is absolutely amazing. We found it on TripAdvisor and you would never guess that a wonderful restaurant like this is located in the middle of nowhere. But anyways, it seems to be a well known insider tip.

The Casa Tapas Bar with about 10 tables was packed with dressed up city girls, families and locals. The staff was very friendly. We had a couple different types of typical Spanish tapas which were very tasty and outstanding compared even to Tapas Bars in Spain.

Prices are very reasonable, 8 Euros on average per dish. We had 3 different tapas per person and believe me there was no room for desert.

KCMGC2015, Owner at Casa Tapas Moores of Grangecon, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

Thank you very much for your great review, we're glad you enjoyed yourselves. We loved the photo you took of our side entrance! We hope to see you again in the future.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

I'm from the local area, now living in Dublin so it was a fab surprise to find such a gorgeous restaurant at home. My family had been here a couple times already and they were right when they said it was delicious. I sometimes find tapas portions quite small elsewhere but there was plenty to go round. All 7 of us left very happy and very full. Lovely warm atmosphere with great service. Will definitely be back!

Thank you very much for the lovely review, we hope to see you all again
Warm regards,

Reviewed March 11, 2017

I went to this restaurant a few months ago and its well worth a visit.

I had heard of the restaurant through a recommendation and it didn't disappoint. The service and food were both exceptional.

When I first arrived I wasn't sure I was in the right place as the restaurant is through the back of a pub and shop. The man working in the shop told us where to go and when we walked through it was a nice restaurant with an open fire. We went on a Friday evening and there wasn't many others in the restaurant but I would advise to book if you are planning a visit as the waiter said they can be very busy at times.

The menu had a good variety as well as special dishes on the night. Overall the food and drinks are reasonably priced for the quality you receive.

I will look forward to visiting this restaurant again.

Thank you very much Jennifer for your review, we appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the future,
Kind regards,