See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 30, 2016

The hotel was a total disappointment. The room was full of ants (even in the bed) and we also found two cockroaches (they argued they were "endemic"...). The quality of the food (low and, in general, served cold) in the breakfast and dinner has nothing to do with the (high) price you have to pay for this so-called "resort" (125 usd per day). You have to pay extra money if you want towels for the pool/beach. They would not rent you umbrella nor deck chairs for the beach. If it rains, the place where breakfast and dinner is served gets flooded because the roof leaks everywhere. The shower box is really really small.
We had to be moved to another room because one night we found two cockroaches in ours (we took photos). In that second room, the air conditioning was dripping and the door lock was broken. For these reasons, after being there for three days (with 8 more to come), we asked our money back but, instead, they said they could not give it back and offered to move us to another hotel in Ponta Negra (which we accepted because we could not stand being there any more spending our summer holidays...). Besides, If you want to go out and eat out, there is nowhere to gon the area of the hotel. I would definitely NOT recommend this hotel... The quality of its service is very poor and has nothing to do with a "resort".

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Juan Pablo P
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I stayed at the hotel from the 08th aug to the 12th aug. The property ia about 1 hour from Natal and that is what I enjoyed more. The beach, just across the street is beautiful and very quiet, the sea is nice for kids. On the back of the hotel there's a lagoon (a plus I would say). The breakfast and dinner are very good and the drinks are not expensive. The swimming pool is big enough. The standard room is very confortable but the luxury has a jacuzzi. Everything is very clean. The downside is the shower (very poor) and the service. Staff are helpful but quite slow, need to improve. Overall the benefit-cost is excellent.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank michele m
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The property is located at Camurupim beach, about 40km from Natal. The place is very beautiful, the beach is just across the street and there aren't many people there, so nobody will bother you tring to sell all kinds of things as in the other beaches of the region (Ponta Negra, Pipa, Genipabu, etc).
They have a big and beautiful swimming pool, a nice garden and a big restaurant. The breakfast was very good and we had just one dinner there and it was also good. All the times I ate outside the hotel I spent more!
The bathroom is ok. The wireless connection wasn't very good but fortunately I have 3G connection in my phone (Vivo). Tim services don't work very well. The staff is good but not excellent in my opinion.
The only bad thing was an event (Rodeo) in the 2 first days I stayed, so the hotel was full and they were playing loud music until maybe 11:30 pm (I slept first).
And the most important thing in my opinion is the cleaning: They are very very good. I was really impressed. And that matters a lot to me.
Overall, the benefit-cost ratio is excellent and I will come back there if I decide to go to Natal.

Room Tip: Think twice just if they have parties there. Otherwise it's a nice place.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Magajna
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I visited there with friends for 7 days and enjoyed a lot. I must say, this resort is the best option for everyone like, family, friends, businessman, etc. I am quite impressed especially from the facilities of this resort like, Bar/lounge, Beach/pool umbrellas, Restaurant, Swimming pool - outdoor, billiards and much more. Although, services like fitness centre, free parking, laundry, tour assistance, security guard are very good. Finally I say, it is good located and affordable resort to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank lesliy s
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stayed there with my wife just one night, although we didn't spent much time there, Praia
bonita let me good impressions about it. The hotel has a tropical style, with a nice pool along its rooms. The standard room has a confortable size, with cozy decoration. The bathroom is small, but well decorated too. I have 2 complaint about, the staff weren't friendly, especially those ones who work in the breakfast room and the shower place is tight and the water doesn't run well.

p.s. Praia Bonita is a little far from Natal(30 minutes by car), so it's a place to stay and relax, enjoying the hotel itself or the beachs near it, the area doesn't offer efficient public transport, so it's better having a car to go there.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple