Sabina Beach Resort(San Narciso)
US$14
TripAdvisor
Mope Beach Resort(San Narciso)
TripAdvisor
D'Resort La Paz(San Narciso)
Aikaterinis(San Narciso)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscrystal beachpine treesteam buildingsurfing lessonsday tourbreakfast buffetcoming backacoustic nightthe cottagesa great stayquick weekendwhite sandper personnew friendsmy friendsurfing spotrelaxing place
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

It was a fun experience! We just went there last weekend so it wasnt that crowded anymore.

The staff was so accommodating and they even helped us to set up our tent.

If you are the type of person who loves taking pictures, this place has a lot of IG friendly spots! The beach was so beautiful. The waves was great. Great for beginner surfers. The sand was fine but gray.

Theres a nearby market so we went there first to buy food.

They also have a restaurant. Only had our breakfast there and exceeded my expectations. I thought they would only have fish and eggs and hotdogs or bread but surprisingly they served complete meals. That had pancakes, soup, fruits, salad, etc.
They also serve fresh fruit shakes!

The rest rooms were clean and well maintained. They have bidet, liquid soap and tissue! I only think the number of shower rooms and CR are enough if the resort is fully packed with guests.

Have read a lot of bad reviews but great thing we did not rexperience them so really wondering if those were true.

The only bad thing was they were really hard to contact! They dont reply to FB messages, calls or texts! Good thing that we had a friend who was there last month and gave us the number of Fred of Zambales Tent Rentals.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank kay a
Reviewed April 29, 2017

I was so excited to our overnight stay at Crystal Beach, i booked House of Aaron for 4 pax at 3k and was so disappointed when i saw the small nipa hut divided into 2 parts so basically, 2 set of occupants will be there. The room is soooooo small and so i have decided to get another rom and transfer - i got the House of Jacob for 7k for 6 persons. It has aircondition but again, SHARED PLACE with 2 set of occupants. Worst, it has common bathroom and sooooo small, you cannot even move comfortable. The room has 3 double deck and it is like a cheap room in a cheap resort. Really a RIP OFF for 7K room. The occupants on the other room were a family of 24 pax so it was really noisy. I was not able to enjoy this trip and NEVER again with Crystal Beach. This is so far the WORST GETAWAY the we had.

Room Tip: Do not consider tis place if you are a family.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank vanjz20
CrystalBeachResort, Manager at Crystal Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Dear Vanjz20,
Thank you for visiting Crystal Beach Resort and sharing your review. We have taken note of your comments regarding the rooms and will work on improvement. We hope to get the chance to welcome you again.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

This place is good for a quick escape from Manila. It would only take about 3-4 hours drive to get there. I just feel that it is a bit expensive here. The initial payment for a day tour was P450 (P100 is refundable upon checkout) so it is just actually P350. It includes P150 worth of consumable meal. Yes, you are required to purchase a meal from the resort which kind of turned me off. What could you get from that amount? Well, in my case I only got a hotdog on stick (P90) and a choco banana shake (P55). Quite expensive, huh?

Aside from that, I also did not like the shower rooms - they are not very clean.

Those are the only things that I did not like. The rest was good.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Meek G

Dear Meek G,
Thank you for sharing with us your experience, we truly value your feedback. We have taken note of your concerns and will address those to ensure a great stay for our future guests as well. We do hope to welcome you once again.

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

been here last January with my girlfriend.. I'd say my first time was great, good staff good food, and the ambiance I'll say thumbs up! they have affordable rooms as well, however u should book ur reservation before going here. we only rented a tent near the beach front it's really nice! ohh and then they have breakfast buffet as well haha, if given a chance I'll definitely go back here

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Levi J,
Thank you for visiting Crystal Beach and sharing your wonderful experience with us.We really appreciate your feedback.We hope to get the chance to welcome you again.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

It was month of May we visited this resort. You wont mind traveling for 4-5 hrs until you get there. Their place is peaceful and relaxing the way how you like to spend your vacation. Price is reasonable. Good facilities and accommodation.
Had their clean Malachi room that is air-conditioned, w/ own comfort room, has a huge bed for two that is so relaxing, we even missed our free breakfast buffet coz that bed gave us a good sleep. lol

So love their CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER beach. We love CRYSTAL BEACH. We will definitely go back to this place.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Ruby Rose M,
Thank you for patronizing Crystal Beach Resort and for your kind words. We are delighted to know that you had a good rest and were able to enjoy the amenities and services. We are truly looking forward to welcoming you back.