Mope Beach Resort(San Narciso)(Great Value!)
US$32
D'Resort La Paz(San Narciso)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$66
US$45
Orbitz.com
Aikaterinis(San Narciso)
US$41
Sabina Beach Resort(San Narciso)
US$33
US$10
Priceline
US$105
US$97
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Whiterock Waterpark and Beach Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$130
  • Pool
US$13
US$12
Agoda.com
All reviewscrystal beachpine treesteam buildingday toursurfing lessonsbreakfast buffetcoming backacoustic nighta great stayquick weekendglamping tentsnew friendsmy friendsurfing spotrelaxing placemetro manilaisland hopping
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I recently visited this place and we loved how relaxing the ambiance can be. Foods are great-- worth the price. If there's a place where I can just camp and relax for the entire day, this will be it. Recommended for those people who seek peace while enjoying the beach.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank bullytravels
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Well maintained facility. Rooms are clean and presentable.

Beach is very clean. Sand is very fine.

Staff - friendly and accommodating.

Internet - limited. Globe and Smart having a hard time getting LTE/4G signal.

Insects are present during afternoon and night time. Beware of mosquitoes.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gerald A
Reviewed July 3, 2017

I went here with couple of friends to attend a wedding, unfortunately had to stay for like 3days. The accommodation is so so, room is so small and not so neat .. for the price you've paid you can find a better resort definitely. Service is slow as our room got locked because of faulty doorlocks, it took like 15-30 mins before it got resolved. Also the food is OVERPRICED. Imagine buying a 3in1 nescafe coffee (they give u the sachet literally) with hot water in a mug for P35, or brewed coffee for P55. And this is not even 3 star beach resort. Overall amenities is just okay. Though they offer some instagrammable spots, it is a place where u might want to go once but will never come back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kateheaven
Reviewed June 30, 2017

This place is the closest surf point from Metro Manila by driving. It is not just for surfing but it is also a great place to getaway with family and friends. You can opt to stay either in the tent or hotel rooms. There are few hotel rooms designed of indigenous Filipino styled house like Nipa Hut. Most of it is without A/C but the room is clean. It can be cold during wee hours in the morning. Although they said my room can fit for 4 pax but I feel it is small. So I feel it is just nice for an overnight stay.

I’m a little disappointed the condition of the shared restroom and bathroom.

The food in Domingo’s Grill & Restaurant is just an average. Food in Snacks Bar is much better. You can purchase the food in snacks bar and bring over to the restaurant. BBQ pit area is provided. WiFi signal is strong at Restaurant and Reception area.

The beach is great and waves were strong that make it a good surfing spot. They tied up with the Quicksilver Surf School but I feel the instructor that I got is just ok. But I did have a fun time.

Staffs are helpful and friendly.
I wanted to give a 4 stars rating but just that I have a mixed feeling. There is a few area still need some improvement.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank SwennySG
Reviewed June 29, 2017

It is my first time in Zambales and this place made my first time memorable. Crystal beach is 4 - 6 hrs travel time from Metro Manila depending on the traffic. We did not have our own car so we followed the simple directions from the resort's website. We rode the bus from Victory Liner (bound to Iba, Zambales at Pasay), had an stopover at Olongapo city, got off at San Narciso, Zambales and had a 5 min tricycle ride to the resort itself.

When we arrived ,I can already see that the place is neat and clean, the staffs are also nice and greeted us politely. It was weekdays when we got there but its also the peak season so there are average number of people enjoying the place. I advice people that are planing to stay overnight to book a room online prior to going because we just only got lucky that we are able to avail a room since most of the rooms are already booked (but there are camping site where you can also stay with tents available for renting). We arrived at around 11am but the check in time was 2PM and check out time at 12NN so we had to wait a little while for the room to be prepped but they allowed us to explore the place while at it.

There are sands everywhere! but in a good way. You can definitely feel the summer heat while walking towards the beach but not that exposed to the sun because they have this picturesque walkway that shields you. Beach is nice and there are warnings and lifeguards around to keep you safe. After going to the beach, we had lunch and checked our room. We had fun in the beach and talked to a few boatmans (Island tour is not available at the time because they are having a seminar about water safety) to take us the next day to Capone's Island. During the night, we enjoyed the bonfire and chit chat until 11pm.

The next day, we ate at a breakfast buffet inclusive to guest who avail their room.
Travel by boat to Capone's Island for 2hrs (back and forth), took a lot of pictures and prepared to go home around 11am.

Pros:
1. Its a good place to bond with friends especially if you like quiet and relaxing places.
2. Staff with good rapport with guest
3. The sea

Cons:
1. Above average price; we spent almost 9000 pesos (not including the trasportation) for a group of 4 people. Room: 4950 Food: 1500 (lunch and dinner) Boat ride: 2000.
2. Not so much activities to be done aside from surfing and volleyball

I can tell that the place is well maintained and made spending a few bucks worth it and If improved, I believe that this place will be more popular. I will definitely be coming back again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends