“Best scones and coffe in the Dandenongs!!”
Review of Brunch

Brunch
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the majestic Dandenong ranges, we offer top notch coffee, scrumptious brunches all day and a proper english afternoon tea, enjoyed with a glass of bubbles in our fabulous gardens. Our innovative Winter menu includes grilled mushrooms & stilton, duck eggs & bacon jam, scotch fillet steak sandwich, with specials such as lobster benedict. Many GF options, bookshop, & function facilities.
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

We live near Mt Dandenong and stumbled across Brunch one day by accident. Since then we have been back multiple times as their coffee is ALWAYS great and their scones are simply AMAZING!! Especially if you are after a open fireplace on a cold wintry day then definitely give Brunch a shot. We have also eaten meals here on two occasions and the food was also fantastic then too (but we usually just come for coffee and scones!). Brunch will not disappoint.

3  Thank Alibozza

Reviewed 30 April 2016

We popped in to Brunch before going through the sanctuary for a coffee and a snack. Such a quirky and beautiful little place! Very attentive staff (it was rather quiet, so they had more staff than patrons), very quick service and really good coffee. We ordered the banana bread to share - YUM!
I will say that the menu did seem a little over priced.
Once we'd finished, I couldn't help but have a look around, and came across their "snuggery". Such a brilliant idea - you can buy a pre-loved book and the money goes to a local charity (for the life of me I cannot recall which one, but I do remember being impressed). It was lovely to browse through the shelves.
Overall, a lovely place.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

We walked in without a booking and despite the restaurant being half empty we were told all empty tables were reserved and we had to sit on the couches out the back. We were told that if a table came available we would be given a table.

We ended up eating brunch off our laps while other couples were shown through the restaurant and given table options although they clearly hadn't booked. By the time we left, the same empty "reserved" tables were still empty, so it's hard to accept that we couldn't even have been given a shared table in the time were there.

As a bit of constructive feedback, as a paying customer, you shouldn't be made to feel differential treatment to other customers who hadn't booked and made to eat off your lap.

It's not a great decision.

4  Thank WenandLinds
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

We were excited to go out for breakfast as a rare treat without the children. The people were nice enough and the food wasn't bad, but everything else was. Our table needed to be retired - it had such a lean on it I had to prop my phone under my plate to stop it sliding into my lap. We asked for another coffee to have with our breakfast, but it arrived 10 mins after we finished and was so hot we couldn't handle the cups and it had a bitter, burnt taste that left it undrinkable. Not award-winning in our eyes, we wouldn't go back.

1  Thank Kambr03
Reviewed 15 April 2016

This is one restaurant I will be returning to. The service was outstanding. I chose the chicken and leek pie with salad which was delicious. A treasure of a place.

1  Thank Jules3809