“Best sandwich iv ever eaten”
Review of Relish

Relish
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Bettystown
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

That's all that has to be said, the relish club was simply amazing ! Cozy restaurant overlooking the sea great staff

Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

It had been a while since I visited Relish in bettystown .so I went for lunch today ..it's cozy ..spotless clean and very tastefully decorated for Christmas ..all the staff are so nice and friendly they really make you feel welcome ..it's was not packed but there was a steady flow of customers taking most of the tables ..we ordered quesedia with chicken it came with skinny chips and a delicious side salad dressing .it looked and tasted delicious and my chicken breast with chilli etc came with sautéed potato and tasty side salad dressing .both plates were presented beautifully and they were very generous portions ..that with tea and a cappachino for just slightly over 35 e was great value even though it was drizzling outside we left by the back door and took the steps down to the beach for a little walk ..perfect ...... I will most certainly make the trip to Relish more often .. really enjoyed it ...

Reviewed December 1, 2016 via mobile

Had lunch here Wed 30th December. I opted for the seafood basket which contained Calamari, prawn & Cod deep fried in batter, this was served with chips and salad. While I enjoyed the food I thought the portion was very small and in my opinion overpriced. I have eaten here many times before and never had any complaints.

Reviewed November 29, 2016

I used to eat here regularly. Breakfast was always good. Food is fresh, well cooked and varied. Setting and service are a plus. However, similar establishments are cheaper. Twenty euro for fish and chips? For the prices I'd expect more soI no longer visit.

Reviewed November 9, 2016

I having experienced both the 'mini' and 'Relish' breakfast options. While the restaurant is welcoming and comfortable, the food is very average for the prices being charged. The rashers were salty, the sweet potato rosti was over cooked as was the black pudding and the cappuccino was watery. It may well be that their lunch & dinner menus provide a better dining experience but, for me, I'll be looking else where for breakfast.