“My favorite breakfast and coffee place”
Review of Cafe Berne'

Cafe Berne'
Ranked #17 of 61 Restaurants in Pukekohe
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

This is the first place I go for coffee and breakfast when I get off the plane from the US. The eggs Benedict is delicious and the service is very friendly.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

we came here as a friend had recommended the coffee. We ordered 4 coffees and cakes. 20 minutes later no coffee and no cakes. The guy behind the counter seemed to have no idea how to manage a flow of clients. We got out money back and wont go again. Very frustrating.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

We went to Cafe Berne' because the website and tripadvisor said it has vegan options. When I asked the staff member what she had that was vegan, she didn't know what vegan meant, I had to explain no meat, no dairy & then she said "no". I think the cafe has changed hands but the description of the food hasn't changed with it.

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Lunch for two. Bring your laptop. Read the paper. This cafe was not crowded on the day we visited. There were people there doing their own thing. It had a cute casual vibe. Nice service and good food. There are not many tables but it wasn't a problem when we popped in.

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

Quaint wee cafe, great selection. Excellent eggs Bennie w basil and spinach. Very yummy mango smoothie. Homemade delicious chutney served with toasties.