All reviews older block steep hill prince restaurant pool area san stefanos studio apartment resort centre families staying gentle walk absolutely amazing holiday greek travels plenty of sunbeds baby pool cleaned every day stayed at these apartments lamb kleftiko air con
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We've been to Agios Stefanos many times but this was our first time staying at the 'Kappy'
We were blessed with fantastic weather for the time of year and the pool was the best place to be.
Vassilis and Spiros are excellent hosts. Nothing is too much trouble.
We had a great room not too far from the pool. Yes it's basic but it's also spotlessly clean.
It's a leisurely 15 mins stroll to the beach or resort centre.

It was great for our little boy to play safely and happily in the pool and make so many friends.

We have booked for next year!

Gavin, Pam and McKenzie

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Our first experience was fairly poor sadly as most of the reviews were really positive. The room was at the top of a very steep footpath above the Kapetanios main building. The room was extremely dated and needed a serious makeover, the beds were firm (good for some people) but i can't be negative about them, everything was very basic but passable, the cleaner (Jenny) is a lovely lady who likes a chat and cleans the rooms every day. The pool area is excellent with lots of sunbeds with mattresses on top, during the day Vasillis takes good care of everyone with his witty banter. Spiros who works the bar at night is the font of all knowledge, if you need to know anything don't be afraid to ask. Overall the staff are excellent and the food is really good and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: The Jasmine rooms 1-8 are at the top of a very steep path which should be considered before booking.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2018

After deciding to holiday alone, I researched Corfu, an island I'd always wanted to visit, and being a lover of sunsets, it had to be the West coast. I travelled the first week in June in the heatwave, which suited me just fine! The Kapetanios had great reviews and I was lucky enough to book it six weeks before travelling. San Stefanos was the perfect resort for me, unspoilt, traditionally Greek and very friendly. The apartments, although basic, were spotless, cleaned every day and the staff very so welcoming, particularly Spiros and Vassilis. I met some lovely people who obviously return year after year and I can understand why. I would certainly recommend San Stefanos and Kapetanios, I will be returning.

Room Tip: I was in the old block, Jasmine room 5, very quiet and comfortable.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank June H
Reviewed June 5, 2018

My husband and I stayed at the kapetanios apartments the first week in May and from the minute we arrived until the day we left we were well looked after we couldn't fault anything, the room was basic but clean. The food was lovely I had mousaka and it was amazing I also tried it in the little prince restaurant but it wasn't a patch on the one here.
Excellent staff and excellent service

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank annfannan
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I visited Corfu for the first time. We booked Kapetanios through Jet2.com Holidays having read reviews on here and we weren’t disappointed. Our apartment was a bit dated and was fairly basic, but we’d paid very little for it so it was good value. We stayed in apartment number 23 and had no problems with it at all. The balcony was great with a lovely view. The beds were comfortable. Our shower was a bit wonky but it worked fine. The kitchen wasn’t equipped for much more than doing breakfast and a bit of lunch but that suited us fine. The complex’s pool and restaurant were lovely. Really relaxing and no problem getting sun beds. All really well kept. The staff were all really friendly and helpful. We want to go back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family