“Huge portions”
Review of Giorgio's

Giorgio's
Ranked #45 of 106 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

If you're ordering pasta you might want to consider sharing.
The kids Spag Bol that arrived was easily an adult portion and the carbonara I ordered would have fed two very hungry adults - I love my food and can really go some, but even I was beaten!

Fast service, lively, busy atmosphere.
On the main road. Waiter interaction with the kids was great.

Cheap and cheerful. Would visit again just ensuring that we shared dishes !!

Reviewed August 11, 2016

We had an 11 night stay at a local all inclusive hotel, but still came to this place 4 times for dinner.
The staff were amazing, so friendly and had no problem understanding English (which is always a bonus).
Nothing is too much for these guys. Another reviewere (Lee M) mentioned "Andy" who really is a fantastic guy.
Even when our party of about 18 people went individually, he recognised us and still gave us the professional service he seems to give to everyone.
We were attending a wedding also which we were given Champagne, cake and some sort of balloon popping with sparklers.
Went to a few places, but this place by far was just the best.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

We were there on a Sunday two weeks ago- the place was recommended to visit by friends on a Sunday- as Georgio's have special menu every day- but because My food choice is Lamb ribs- it was there' special on the day- I was impressed!! Food was exceptional for me & for my boys- they had mega grill- also from specials!! Price was very good, atmosphere- jolly, we went across the road to Two brothers - bar after!! Best meal by far!!

Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Although staying at an excellent all inclusive hotel. I ate at Giorgios twice. The food was fantastic with the only complaint being that their was too much and the service was second to none.

Our second visit was for a party of 22 and to remove the issues of payment by a big group the waiter Andy simply split the table into mini tables. This meant everyone could order and pay for what they wished. Something we had an issue with earlier in the holiday at another restaurant.

My second visit was following the marriage of my niece. Andy arranged for the table to be made up and also for a round of champagne for all. The evening was finished with some Greek dancing and fireworks!! The Greek dancing being a highlight of the holiday being finished off with some smashed plates.

The bride and groom where treated specially and the meal was brilliant.

Give this place a try, you won't be disappointed. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Great value delicious pizza,tastiest garlic bread we have ever eaten! Clean restaurant and loos,lovely friendly staff!