See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 22, 2017

Room was dirty . Services are poor .
Location is good , near the beach.
A lot of polish people.
Disgusting place,disgusting rooms,i
Food and drinks between main dishes are from Lidl store.
I do not recommend .
Try other hotels

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank MihaiM683
Reviewed October 1, 2016

The first impression of the hotel was not very positive. The hotel has a "dirty", but that is Greece. Hotel is a 3 star and so we can not expect miracles.The hotel could work on service and especially the behavior of the guests, especially the "manager" of the hotel, which he thinks is the best in the world!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2016

Disgusting place,disgusting rooms,impolite staff.In 7 days no one cleaned up the room.I don't know what the manager is looking into this post.When we've arrived he was screaming at us because we couldn't live in that terrible room.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Close to the beach and to Tsilivi village, nice hotel clean and decent with big rooms and sea view from the balcony. Good food with a variety of foods to choose from, nice and welcoming staff. The pool was clean and decent sized. The pool bar was good even though local drinks was served. The beach in front of the hotel was the best because is large, clean and with a nice water entrance.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here in July 2016 with our son. I honestly did not like the hotel but I guess it really depends on the taste and the money you spent on this. So I think the best way is to enumerate the pros and cons, as we gathered them:
Pros: it is very close to the beach, it is an all-inclusive hotel so you do not have to think about the food, the food is good, it is very close to Tsilivi ( 5-10 min walk) which is a very nice village; it has a pool and it is clean
Cons: the connection to the internet is usually not working (when I asked about this the girl from the reception told me that they have 350 guests in the hotel and this is the reason); at 7 pm it is difficult to make a shower with hot water ( considering the answer regarding the internet I decided not to ask about this because I thought that they will tell me again that they have 350 guest and the water is not enough for all of them); the food is rather repetitive and the restaurant is to small for everyone ( so be prepared to stand at in line in order to enter there); the hotel is old.

Our conclusion: the choice of this hotel should depend on the price paid/ requested.

Trip type: Travelled with family