“Nice, fine restaurant, western food, italian based”

Leonardo's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Diani Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Best Italian Restaurant & Cafe in Diani Beach with wide selection of Tuscany meals, Wine and Ice cream
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Nice accomodation with very fine food.
Pizza and icecream are top
Very friendly staff, helpfull to children.
Good wifi
Little higher priced, but still a Very fair price-quality relation

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We had a lovely dinner here. The play room with supervisor made it fantastic with small children. Lovely staff and value for money.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Finally... good food in diani
On my recent trip to diani we ate at 4-5 different restaurants for one whole week and only at Leonardo's did we find food that was not only edible but it was actually quite delicious.
The atmosphere was pleasant and the waitress who was serving us was knowledgeable and very pleasant, Yvonne was the waitresses name.
Because I am a huge cat lover I liked that the restaurant had a few cats and I caught the name one one white and orange tabby named Leonardo which I thought was fitting.
The food in the restaurant was INCREDIBLE the dessert was lovely and if you go there I recommend the banana split!
The pizza was tasty and was covered in the freshest most delicious toppings you can really have on a pizza, the fish and chips were very nice and were cooked to perfection and the carbonara was creamy and served piping hot with the perfect amount of cheese and a very generous amount of Parmesan on the side.
The prices were very reasonable with 4 main courses and 4 desserts all coming to around $80!
If you are staying in Diani I recommend going to Leonardo's 101%!!!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch during our stay at the Swahili Beach resort and only 400m walk up the road from the hotel. All the food we had was very good including pizzas, salads, soups, breads & ice-cream. Great service too.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

It's a good place the food was nice and I can't complain the prices are reasonable. They have friendly fluffy cats that come to keep you company while you eat... Who can say no to that.