All reviews ocean front indian ocean dhow bar beach boys other hotels enjoyed my stay breakfast and dinner night entertainment few meters low season out of this world beautiful resort a wonderful holiday table tennis lovely beach private beach seafood
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Lovely staff who do care very much. Had been moving from the very bad hotel called African Pearl & Spa (a terrible French owner in a dirty hotel with lazy staff) and was hoping for a good stay in Jacaranda instead and I was so lucky to find this hotel! Great location, very friendly staff who brought me fresh coconuts every day. Very clean rooms. Very good price for the stay! The only minus is the load music in the evening from the restaurant and a bit boring food at evening. The breakfast is very good though!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

A hotell with this location deserves a better management. Easy to order lunch but you you should do that directly after breakfast. Drinks for the dinner should be ordered after lunch. Yes its kenya but come on......this has to do with the management who organises everything. Food is good and the rooms are ok. Not even close to have enough sunbeds.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2017

I really enjoyed my stay, room was clean, grounds are beautiful, and food was diverse and good tasting. I have to say I slept on pillows better than any resort in Diani. There is no other part of the beach that even compares. It's quiet and relatively hawker-free. The sand goes on forever into the ocean. And when you are finished floating on the waves there are plunge pools to relax in next to your room. Garden cottages, beach front, you name it. If I had to come up with a down-side it would have to be walking through the vendors to get to dinner. I really didn't like being hassled to by carvings as I went to eat. I will go to the market if I want to buy anything.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights with my wife between 30-Oct to 1-Nov and we had so much fun. From the reservation process, pick up at Ukunda airstrip, check-in, meals al the way to drop off back at Ukunda airstrip. Everything was handled with utmost professionalism. The staff are friendly, the beach-front room was clean and comfortable. I mean everything was just superb. I highly recommend this beach Resort to anyone looking for a place to relax. Will definitely be coming back.

Room Tip: Beach front is the best, right next to the ocean which provides a great breeze to the room.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

The nice thing about this place that is full with activities, schedules for these activities, dancing shows and dancing sessions, volleyball time, tea time, beach walk, Aqua gymnastic in the swimming pool.. not too hot at this time of the year -November- but still Sun is very strong, Sunblock is very important.
The staff are super friendly, services are excellent in General but i didn't experience the same with alcohol a bit expensive.
The food is average as well.
But environment is amazing.
Rooms are clean and nice.
I do recommend it.