Leopard Beach Resort & Spa
US$238
US$231
Kinondo Poa(Diani Beach)
US$84
PrideInn Express Diani(Diani Beach)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$229
  • Pool
Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort(Diani Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$186
US$156
US$194
US$154
  • Pool
The Sands at Nomad(Diani Beach)
US$158
US$137
Agoda.com
US$112
Cancelon
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

AfroChic Diani(Diani Beach)
US$625
US$560
All reviewsmarco's barprivate poolsuperior roomsouth coastsea facingkids clubwedding partydinner on the beachindian oceanhalf boardthe cottagesmain restaurantpool sidebreakfast and dinnerspecial thanksour honeymoonbeach boys
Reviewed January 9, 2018

Food: jouice, milk, fruits, soup, salats, fish, meat, desserts.. Everything!
We stayed one week and we had live music, dinner on the beach & the hotel stuff was very nice.
At 4pm are free pancakes and milk or coffee by the pool.
The only thing that bothered me is that we had no mosquito net and the first day I got some mosquito bites. Then we asked for it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julija O
Kioko M, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Julija,
Jambo and greetings from Leopard Beach Resort & Spa at the sunny Diani Beach . I would like to thank you most sincerely for your review related to your recent stay with us.

I have noted you compliments especially on food and the staff warmth during your stay and they are very delighted that you had a memorable stay with us. It is our sincere hope that we shall have the privilege of hosting you again in the near future .

Leopard beach resort &Spa

Reviewed January 5, 2018

I have actually never written any review, but i feel that i must write about this one experience. I must say that i have never experienced such mediocre service, embarrassing case of food rationing and lax management.

The most upsetting thing, was that each time we complained, the answer was always that ' we should try out the villas next time'. I guess, if you are not staying at the Villas, you should not expect a good experience, despite spending over $6000, over a 7 day period.

My family took up 2 superior rooms, which i must say were cleaned immaculately, by a very pleasant lady. Unfortunately, the common area floors, around the pool and beach restaurant, were extremely dirty. The pool side beds, were also extremely stained. The towels were also in short supply, and at one point, the hotel actually improvised the room towels, with pool side towels.

The staff had no idea what they were doing and were always quick to clear the food, even before the guests had finished serving, and many a time, the staff, would be seen serving and eating, even while the guests were short of food. I will let you know that this would happen, within the stipulated meal times. The tea time cake pieces were always cut in tiny little pieces, which to me was a way of rationing the potions. Absolutely absurd!!

The staff also had no idea which wines were which, and even proceeded to serve us the wrong wines, at the New Years beach party, despite the fact that my husband had spent the better part of the afternoon, explaining to them what particular wine we wanted. As if that was not enough, they run out of the wine after only 2 bottles.

I have been to several hotels in my lifetime, both locally and abroad, and i must say that Leopard Beach, was the most disappointing experience of my life.

It is one of the most beautiful and well layed out resorts that i have stayed in locally, but unfortunately, the service lives a very bad taste in ones mouth. I would not recommend it to anyone and should one insist on going, maybe they can try out the villas, as we advised. I cannot talk much about them.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Eddah G
LBRandSpa, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear Eddah,
Greetings from The leopard Beach Resort & Spa . I would like to tank you for your detailed review regarding your experience on your last visit .

I would equally thank you for the compliments on the room cleanliness .

I have noted with concern that a number of issues brought up did not go well for you and I would like to confirm to you that with my team we will take corrective measures to ensure that they are all addressed .

Leopard Beach Resort & Spa

Reviewed January 2, 2018

Visited the week before Christmas.
Got to the hotel at night to some warm reception. Had done our booking earlier and our rooms had been reserved. There was a hitch though on the first night. The AC wasn't working and having just come from high altitude, it was quite an uncomfortable night. However, the management was apologetic and moved us to another room that was even more spacious and with a functioning AC (Thanks, Jacob).
The food: GOOD. The variety everyday, especially dinner is quite commendable.
The rooms: GOOD. But newer towels would definitely raise the profile of this hotel. Oh! And slippers, too.
Beach: PRISTINE.
Compound: SPACIOUS with a variety of plants. (Be wary of monkeys peeping into your room from the balcony).
Good place to relax but I have one question?

Why have a dress code for ONLY MEN at dinner time? (Long trousers and no caps/hats).

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors and away from the footpaths are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Kioko M, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Dear Daudi,
Greetings from Leopard Beach Resort & Spa. I would like to thank you for your detailed review in regard to your recent stay with us.

I have noted your positive comments on the warm reception and passed your compliments to Esther and her team who were delighted to have made a difference during your check in experience.

I have equally noted your remarks on AC and I am glad Jacob and the team quickly intervened .

I have noted your mention on the dress code and confirm that we are currently reviewing this to reflect the times we are living and ensure our patrons don't make other guests equally uncomfortable.

we are very glad though your overall stay was enjoyable and that we shall host you again in the future .

Leopard Beach Resort Spa

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had gone to LBR for a weekend and were disappointed by the whole stay.
The staff was not friendly.
There was a beach barbecue on the day we arrived. The menu had stated a certain food item but when we went for dinner we didn't see it on the grill. When we asked one of the lady chefs where the item was, she told us very rudely that the menu had stated nothing such and that we were lying. Not sure if you treat your guests like that.
The next day we met another guest who had a similar complain and was going to another hotel.
We even talked to their manager who seemed less bothered about the whole issue.
The rooms were too small and full of mosquitoes.
There is a need to upgrade and renovate the rooms, train their staff on how to best treat guests.
Their spa is one of the best.
We went for a 90min massage session and it was amazing. Their products and masseuse were excellent.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
LBRandSpa, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Dear Shweta,
Greetings from Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, Mombasa.
I would like to extend our gratitude for the review post on your recent visit at the resort.
I regret to note that we did not meet your expectations on our menu offer. I have equally noted your concerns on our accommodation and service which I will address with my team. I would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention, as this is the only way we can improve where we have operational gaps.
It’s very refreshing to note that you had an excellent experience at our award winning Uzuri Spa
Kind regard,
Kioko Musyoki | General Manager

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

As a family with 3 kids (10,13,15) we occupied 2 superior rooms. The rooms were immaculate and we're sectored in not too much from the other facilities. The food was Appetizing although I'm yet to understand why the dress code is so strict at the main restaurant. As opposing to our last visit the hotel looked run down. I highly recommend Ali bar bour restaurant which is nearby the hotel for a dinner, it is a fine dining restaurant in a cave structure which serves generous portions of seafood and intercontinental food. Even with the minor issues which will hopefully be addressed I'm satisfied with my stay and hope to be back again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank justine-kariuki

Dear Justine-Kariuki,
Jambo and greetings from the sunny Diani beach. I would like to thank you most sincerely for taking time out to give us your valuable feedback. . We have noted your concerns on the dress code and it is being reviewed. We are glad to note that you had a wonderful overall stay with us and we hope to see you soon.
Kind regard,