All reviews fins restaurant beach boys the general manager our honeymoon breakfast and dinner beach restaurant half board kids club animation team masai mara fresh towels sea facing private beach beach beds white sand indian ocean lovely beach
Reviewed December 14, 2015

It is with no doubt the best beach & honeymoon destination in Kenya. Rest assured we will visit The Diani Reef Beach Resort & SPA again & again, and more so recommend it to our friends/relatives. We enjoyed every bit of our stay, waking up to the view of the breathtaking blue Indian ocean to walks on the beautiful clean white sand on the beach. The staff were very friendly,professional and readily available in case of any query. The food was amazing,with the chef looking into our individual likes & tastes. The list goes on and on, I honestly felt part of Diani Reef Beach resort family especially when you presented the delicious congratulatory cake. It is absolutely an amazing honey moon destination.
Thank You!!!!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

A wonderful place for family, very helpful staff especially with kids, my family felt very much at home and would have loved to extend their stay!!second visit at the hotel and definitely not the last.....

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Barbara A
Reviewed October 21, 2015

The BEST hotel on Diani beach ! From a moment you arrive you feel like king of the world! The rooms are very comfortable,very clean-thank you Musa. Food was excellent thanks to chef Stephen and waiter Edyson.It was my DREAM to go to Africa - since I travel around the world finally my dream came true ! This is a hotel you want to be. And I will be back again !!!

Room tip: top floor facing Ocean
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Krystyna B
Reviewed October 19, 2015

i loved the group stay at this facility, and it was also affordable. The swimming pools were clean, the food is wonderful, timely prepared. The beach in front of the hotel was very clean and private. not to mention the hotel's security is good.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2015

The 5 days my family and myself spent at Diani Reef hotel was amazing. The staff were friendly and efficient, their meals were excellent with a variety of cuisines served up every night,the room was nice and the white sandy beach was always well kept.A definite re-visit in the near future.

Date of stay: August 2015