I honestly had the most amazing time at Baobab Beach Resort, right from the moment we walked in and gasped at the amazing view to when we reluctantly left after a week's stay. The best bit is that we actually had access to Kole Kole and Maridadi although we were staying at Baobab. The views were superb, the swimming pools clean, the white, sandy beach only a stone throw away, the staff friendly and very accommodating, the food was in plenty and the rooms were comfortable. Will definitely be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani