All reviews nice and clean swimming pool hotel is easily accessible budget hotel wifi access restaurant service south coast reasonable rates few issues spent two nights food variety short stay rooms are clean pool attendant enjoyed my stay pool side ukunda airport special thanks
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

Great Ambience, Great Staff, Great Reception. Whether it’s a business meeting, a vacation, you can count on Pride Inn to provide an almost perfect environment for your needs. 12 nights and I loved every bit of it!

Trip type: Travelled on business
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Asante Sana for this great review.

You have said it all and happy you loved everything about Prideinn Express Diani from the Ambience to staff, Reception and the environment.

Was our honour to host you and look forward for your return as you promised.

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

I have really enjoyed and stay at Pride Inn Diani, as my first experience to visit south coast, I felt warm welcome and i take it as my second home. The rooms are very clean, nice food, the swimming pool very nice. The staffs are so good more than ready to assist like Virginia Nderitu very excellent service and very helpful , Edna gave us a warm welcome at the reception as we arrived, trainees Doreen and Mary were very alert and vigilant. I will highly recommend this hotel to my friends, colleagues and family. Let's have a pool attendant and floaters to assist those who don't know how to swim. Thanks the security guards at the get, they are always alert as even as I came in late sometimes.thank you all for making our holiday beautiful with a nice experience. God bless all. Regards, Bernard.

Dear Guest,

What a lovely review of our Hotel and services.

Thank you very much and Virginia, Edna, Doreen and Mary and glad and fueled to read this.

We have taken note of the pool feedback and will implement.

It will be our pleasure to host you again in the near future and promise even better experience.

Karibu Tena

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

I wish take this particular juncture to appreciate all the staff of PrideInn Hotel for their good services they offered us during our stay. Their rooms and dinning hall are clean, meals are served on good time. Your pool attendant need to be always present at the pool site as it is risky for guests to swim without supervision

Dear Guest,

Absolutely fantastic review for us.

Thank you for the feedback and truly happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our cleanliness and meals.

While we have a signage informing guests that there is no life guard on duty, we have taken note of this concern and will work on it immediately.

Reviewed November 5, 2018

My family spent a few nights at Prideinn. I found myself telling one of my colleagues, "i will sort it when I go home", only to be reminded I was not at home. We were greeted every morning during breakfast by the manager. We were served and welcomed everyday by Virginia. She was awesome. The breakfast was great. I would chose Prideinn again.

Room tip: The pool view
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words and glad to learn that you felt home during your stay with us.

It was our pleasure hosting you with your family and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had an absolutely amazing stay at PrideInn in Diani! Everytime we needed something the staff was ready to help, and the beds and everything was always nice and neat. A special thanks to Virginia, who really took great care of us whenever we needed something. And also to Rashid, Jane, Michael, Shahib and everyone else in the staff. The breakfast menu was really great, and also here the service was at top level as they even brought it to our room after our request. We stayed there for almost a week, but would have liked to stay there for so much longer as our experience there was just truly lovely!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thank Anders Holmelun... J
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Dear Guest,

THE BEST EVER REVIEW....The staff have ranked this.

Thanks a lot for your beautiful words.

The details are our secret and the guest like you are our fuel !

The entire staff are happy to read that you had an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING STAY with us.

Hope to have the privilege to host you again.

All the best from the Prideinn Express Diani Team.