All reviewsbusiness tripwonderful locationlovely breakfastquiet areabreadshared balconyvery nice hotelbreakfast buffetrooms are spaciouslakeforestconferencesurroundingsnaturehomemadehikerscopenhagen
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Had 3 days/2 nights at this hotel on a business trip, and there were not a thing to put a finger on, except one thing, but I'll get back to that.
The staff were super friendly and professional, the rooms were clean and nice, almost every room have a balcony (if not all of them) - it's located semi central, but in a quiet area of Lyngby. We had business associates from overseas, and all the staff spoke almost perfect English. The restaurant and breakfast buffet were amazing, and so was the bar, with both pool tables and foosball. The only (small) thing was, that on the first evening the bartender was sick/off work, and we couldnt get cocktails, even though they had a sign with "todays cocktail" - however, the beers were just as good.
Overall, I'd definitly would consider going back with my wife for a private getaway. 5 stars, no doubt.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Small, cozy hotel with several conference rooms to work. Was missing fresh vegetables for breakfast, but maybe it is not very usual food to have for breakfast. Rooms are spacious with big terraces with nice nature view. Strange staff, can't say nothing bad but nothing good either.

Room Tip: Ask for II floor with a terrace and south side.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2017

Great location next to lake and many trails. Room was simple and functional. Did not have a chance to try the breakfast but heard from friend is that it was very good. Price was very reasonable for Copenhagen. I would definitely stay here again if need room in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2017

I chose this hotel because of the location.
I arrived around 20:30, the kitchen closes at 21:30 but the choices on the menu were already very limited. I had looked forward to a traditional Danish breakfast in the morning but even there the selection was somewhat disappointing.
The room was clean, but I woke up in the morning by the noise from the road. Be sure to get a room facing the beautiful lake just outside. I absolutely recommend the hotel, mostly beacause of the fantastic nature and surroundings.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the lake
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2017

Chose to stay at this hotel - one I have neither seen, let alone considered before, for a recent business trip.

Pleasantly surprised by the size of the room (room 115). The bathroom is very large, there is enough space between the door and the desk to be able to pace a little when taking a phone call ( :-) ) and something I did not expect - there is a small outside area to get some fresh air.

I am very likely to choose to return here again. Everything was smooth. No delay at check in, WiFi easy to register on and the signal is good. Free Hot drinks including excellent coffee in the mid afternoon, and located in a wonderful little area next to a river and a short walk from the lake.

p.s. I amongst the options that I have for my review, I am asked if this is a 'budget', 'mid-range', or a 'luxury' hotel. I have marked it budget, because of the value i felt I got from my stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business