Stayed here for a night, and wished I had stayed a lot longer! We went in with medium expectations, expecting typical Holiday Inn treatment. However, our stay turned out to be outstanding due to great location, outstanding service, great property, awesome room and good food.
The resort is located on one of the nicest beaches on Goa - very clean, wide, secluded with relatively little crowd. The property is high end, with extremely spacious gardens all around (with beautiful migratory birds), nice pool area, kids' play area, sun bathing areas, tennis facilities and several outdoor and indoor eating options. This makes it a great place to chill out and just relaaax without having to go anywhere. In spite of the secluded location, there is enough of the basic necessities available nearby, including a couple of beach shacks right outside (the one we tried was the best food we had in Goa!), some water sports on the beach, and a small market with all essentials available at the hotel door step. The lobby area is nice and airy, so you start getting great vibes as soon as you enter. Couldn't have asked for a better location or setting.
The property is aging a little bit, but upkeep was great, and everything (inside and out) was spanking clean and well maintained.
There was a lot of activity going on the property at night, including a couple of small concerts (the noise from which luckily ended before bed time). There was also a fairly full schedule of other activities all day long, which we unfortunately didn't get a chance to try out. The awesome pool and the beach were enough to keep us occupied during our stay!
Our experience with the service was very nice. The lady at check in was very hospitable and personable, and made sure we got a nice room and personally saw us off when we were leaving!
All in all, a truly fantastic stay, and I am looking forward to my next visit to this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the picturesque Mobor beach in South Goa with direct beach access. The Holiday Inn Resort Goa offers hotel accommodation that is a unique blend of traditional Goan and contemporary architecture. Situated 45 minutes away from the Dabolim International Airport and just 17km from the Margao Railway Station the resort is ideally located for a relaxing and fun filled Vacation in Goa. Our 203 rooms and suites offer comfort and serenity combined with modern amenities with an option of a garden view pool view or sea view with attached balconies. When travelling for a family retreat take advantage of the game room kids playground and activity zone or just unwind at the outdoor pool and revitalize at the Spa Villa offering multiple ayurvedic treatments.Experience a choice of Indian and International cuisines at Mardi Gras Our 24 hour Coffee shop. Rediscover the ethnic flavors of the Far East at the exquisite Whispers of the Orient or try out our wood fired pizzas at the Mediterranean restaurant Fig and Olive. The lobby level bar Sun Downer offers a relaxing view of the Goan sunset or have an exciting evening at our beach side restaurant Beach Grill offering a huge selection of freshly caught fish cooked to perfection. Organize your special wedding day, corporate retreats or productive meetings at the Holiday Inn Resort Goa, offering the largest ballroom at 5065 sq ft and able to accommodate up to 800 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Holiday Inn Goa
- Holiday Inn Cavelossim
- Cavelossim Holiday Inn
- Goa Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel Goa
- Holiday Inn Resort Goa Cavelossim