Thoroughly enjoyed a blissful 10 nights at the Leela Goa. Total relaxation in beautiful surroundings. The hotel sits beside a fabulous soft, sandy beach, which was very uncrowded. Delicious food and lots of choice - we stayed on an all inclusive basis and found this to be a good option. The hotel staff are undoubtedly it's greatest assets. Led by the General Manager (a charming fellow North Irishman), they were unfailingly helpful, polite and very efficient.
If you're looking for guaranteed sunshine at this time of the year, in a lovely setting, the Leela Goa is the place to go.
Hot tip: take a vat of insect repellant - the mossies are the only irritating part of the holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the opulence and luxury of 5 star hotels, The Leela Goa with the natural beauty and Portuguese heritage of South Goa for the ultimate beach holiday. The hotel is set in 75 lush acres with a pristine beach, a 12 hole golf course and world class dining making it the finest 5 star hotels in Goa. While the rooms and suites, The Restaurant and the signature Jamavar have been designed by Jeffrey A. Wilkes, the principal designer of DESIGNWILKES, the art and embellishment has been done by Mrs. Madhu Nair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Leela Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Kempinski Goa Cavelossim
- Leela Goa
- Goa Hotel Leela
- Goa Leela
- Leela Kempinski Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Palace Goa
- The Leela Goa Cavelossim