“Reversible cavellosim South Goa”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Kitchen
Bathroom 2
Sal river - View from the apartment complex
Sal river - Exctly behind the apartment complex. Great early morning views
Contemporary Design
Warm and comfortable living room
Modern Dining Table
Modern Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Bhupendra...
“Reversible cavellosim South Goa”
Reviewed May 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I had booked the apartment for a week in March 2017.. I could not visit due to circumstances beyond my control.I would like to say I visited and stayed in the same apartment before 4 years . I like it very much. The owner is very cooperative. Apartment is very nice having all facilities in kitchen bathroom bedroom and in leaving room. It is very close to the beach and market. People can move at any time. No worries and tension.

21 May 2017
Mr Bhupendra,
Thanks for your review and appreciate your feedback. I am glad you had a lovely stay in my apartment, I will like to have the opportunity to welcome you, your family and friends anytime during the future.

Thanks
Hampshire...
Hampshire
“Lovely apartment”
Reviewed March 21, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The apartment was a lovely size with two shower rooms, two bedrooms and and kitchen/lounge. The location was central for the restaurants and shops of Cavalossim. The walk to the beach took about 20 minutes.
The apartment set in lovely gardens which had a friendly security guard on the gate 24 hours a day.
The cleaner came every two to three days, cleaned the whole apartment and changed the beds.
We did have two issues whilst we were staying both of which were addressed quickly by the owner. One was that only one shower had hot water but this was remedy so that both showers could provide hot water. The other issue was that one bed was far too hard to be slept on and this was solved by the owner sending a mattress topper which did soften the bed some what.
The apartment had every thing we needed to make our stay an enjoyable one.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
2 Apr 2017
Hi Michelle & Emma,
Thanks a lot for giving me the opportunity to welcome you in my apartment. I really hope you had a great stay and will give me the opportunity to welcome you again. Your feedback has been very valuable. As you are aware the apartment only had Geyser in one bathroom and that is how all past guest had stayed all along but for you comfort I made sure I got a new geyser installed to ensure you have a conformable stay. The same goes for the mattress as no guests had indicated this in the past but to ensure you have a comfortable stay I immediately ordered a mattress topper to ensure you enjoyed the apartment just like your home. Every guests now will be able to enjoy because of your feedback.

It was great to have you stay and I really had a nice time in all our conversations and will love to have you come back anytime.

Odyssey70...
“Excellent place to stay with all amenities”
Reviewed March 21, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We booked this place for 1 week stay and found it to be a great. It is walkable distance to the beach and there are restaurants, shopping, transportation facilities near the apartment. The place is kept cleaned by the helper every other day so we always found the apartment to be in neat condition by the time we came back in the evening. The apartment has all the household amenities which makes it a breeze to cook a quick breakfast in the morning with tea or coffee and head out to the beach or dinner in the night. We would definitely recommend our friends to avoid staying in expensive hotels and instead book this apartment.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
2 Apr 2017
Dear Guest,
Thanks for taking the time to provide a great review. I really appreciate your feedback and am glad you had a lovely stay in my apartment.

I will like to welcome you, your family and friends to come and stay anytime in the future.

Thanks
ashu18088...
Bengaluru, India
“Awesome place with full of amenities”
Reviewed January 26, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stayed there for 3 days in Jan 2017. Awesome place. Very silent apartments and fully furnished. Furniture and ambience too elegant and good. Cavelossim and Mobor is walkable. Surrounded by super good restaurants.

This place is so homely and comfortable. Must stay for true value of money and an awesome experience.

3 Feb 2017
Dear Guest,
Thanks for your feedback. I am really glad you had a nice time in the apartment and Goa. Hoping you will give me the pleasure to host you on your next trip to Goa.

sueward12...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Modern basic appartment”
Reviewed December 9, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Watched these apartments being built a couple of years ago and was surprised how quickly the mould had appeared on the outside of the buildings. The block is definitely in need of being painted. Was greeted by Reginaldo the cleaner at 3 am in the morning which was a brilliant surprise as was expecting to be stranded as so early in the morning. He led us to the appartment and showed us around answering all our questions although his English was poor. There was a good welcome pack of tea coffee biscuits milk and water.
The appartment was modern but very basic. The settee in th lounge was ok for our needs but not for long term. There was a good size dining table which would be good for a family , and a glass coffee table but that had a chunk out of it which cracked when a cup was put on it!
The kitchen was fitted beautifully with a cooker, washing machine and microwave however the lovely gas cooker was not connected and the little portable electric one there did not work. It was a good job we never cook in Goa.
Reginaldo told us he came every 3 rd day to clean, however he didn't show till the 4 th day saying his child was ill. By this time we had to wash towels ourselves as there was only one each left.
We had to cut our holiday short by 3 days for personal reasons so left the appartment 3 days early, we saw Reginaldo only twice to clean the appartment, not good in Goa as using hot water in showers and shutting all the doors when you go out creates awful smells when the rooms aren't cleaned and freshened up.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Appartment not cleaned and not enough clean towels
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
10 Dec 2016
Hi Susan,
Thanks for your feedback and appreciate you staying at my apartment.

I always ensure I take care of all needs of our guests to my fullest extent to make sure our guests have a pleasant stay in the apartment and Goa. That is why I made sure we had someone hand over you the keys at 3am when the normal check-in time is 2pm. I am glad you appreciated that gesture as I cannot imagine our international guests not have a place for 10-11+ hrs in a foreign country. There are 2 induction plates with several induction vessels that the guests have used and works well for their stay in vacation homes like this. So I am not sure why one did not work or if you tried the 2nd one or not. Either-ways sorry for the inconvenience I will check into it.

As indicated in the check-in instructions and welcome document that I send to every guests prior to check-in the apartment is cleaned after every 3 days at the expense that is included in the total cost but guests are free to have the home-care taker come and clean the apartment at any frequency they like at their expenses (if sooner than once in 4 days or after 3 days).

I hope rest of your stay in Goa was a pleasant one and will look for every opportunity to make an even better one next time.

purplew32...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing, perfect vacation”
Reviewed March 27, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

The house was a dream. The furniture was modern and contemporary. The house also had a lot of space for my family to use. The owner was also very helpful with our needs, questions, and queries. He seemed to genuinely care about our stay. The location of apartment was a dream also. The beach, which was very scenic was just footsteps away. There was also a river behind the apartment greeting our mornings. I would totally recommend this for somebody who is looking for a comfortable

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the scenic overlooks, and the luxurious amenties
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Priel S
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The house was a dream. The furniture was modern and very contemporary. It had all the amenities necessary for a relaxing and comfortable vacation. The owner was very helpful with any questions and queries. He also made sure that our stay was enjoyable. The location was also perfect. We were close to the beach and had a lot of family fun with our kids. I would definitely recommend this house to anybody who wants to have fun, and relax in a pleasant home environment.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing