Stayed in may/June 2011 when we went to Rhodes to get married at st pauls bay in lindos. The hotel is beautiful set in very pretty grounds with a stream running through it. The pool and beach areas are also lovely.
Be prepared for how very expensive things are that do not come included the halfboard basis. Beer is 5-6 euros as is a very small splash of wine, a bottle of water with your meal is 3.50 euros! daytime snacks and the mini bar are also expensive.
Some of the staff are very helpful but unfortunately others are not making the level of service inconsistent which does massively let the hotel down.
There is a spa on site but with the cheapest treatment being 80euros we did not sample one.
Sometimes the room service was again inconsistent we could have 6 different glasses one day and none the next! This was the same for towels!
The bus stop is conveniently just a 5 minute walk from the hotel which is a fun and cheap way to explore.
All in all it was a lovely hotel marred by the expense which does not reflect in the service. Would not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a turquoise beach at the southeastern tip of the island of Rhodes, Lindian Village is an indulging hide-away dedicated to satisfying the needs of today’s discerning travelers. Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees the resort is in harmony with the Rhodian multi-cultural character where all different influences blend together in a perfect mix. Stone paths are guiding to the “RIVER PASSAGE”, an all suite collection, which winds along the course of a Zen waterway, especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in an absolute style.A fragrant explosion of roses, jasmines and bougainvilleas surround the “OTTOMAN GARDENS”, interconnecting suites and junior suites of one, two, three and four bedrooms with strong oriental touches.While the refreshing sea breeze genteelly strikes the “MEDITTERANNEO CLASSIC”, double rooms arranged to resemble a traditional Greek village.With five different restaurants Lindian Village is a sophisticated dining destination serving the finest tastes from local organic delicacies to the latest fusion cuisine.In between such gastronomic pleasure, the Lindian Village Spa, idyllically situated overlooking the Aegean Sea, awaits with an endless list of services tailor-made to meet the desires of its refined clientele. For pleasurable business the “TH HALL” is designed for housing the coolest events. Ideal for happenings, meetings and conferences it is centered on privacy and high-level facilities. With impeccable personalized service, unspoiled elegance, minimal chic details, hip atmosphere and endless blue vistas, Lindian Village is the place for stylish escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, Expedia, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lindian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Village Lardos
- Lindian Village Hotel Lardos
- Lindian Village Rhodes/Lardos, Greece