“Chicken soup for the soul”
Review of Tomik

Tomik
Ranked #35 of 61 Restaurants in Luz
Description: TOMIK Cafe, Snack-Bar & Restaurant! Conveniently located on the road between Praia da Luz & Burgau, parking available, we cater for all your needs, coffee, fresh juices, milkshakes, smoothies, breakfast, lunch & dinner. Many vegetarian, vegan & gluten/dairy free options available!
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

I went into Tomik for a coffee and something to eat. Service is always with a smile! My coffee was hot, and served to me straight away. I then had the chicken soup with a mini sandwich - it was warming, nourishing, with pulled chicken, vegetables and rice noodles. The sandwich was toasted with a veggie filling. All, absolutely delicious!
This is definitely a good place to meet friends, go on your own, soak up the sun, listen to good music. Whatever you need, Tomik is definitely a lovely place to be.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

We were staying within walking distance of this eatery so we tried it for dinner and then we went back a few days later for lunch. The menu is good, a of choice and the usuals from burgers to chicken to falafels - I had a burger which was very tasty, my partner had the chicken quesadilla which were nice but would have been much better if there sides of guacamole and sour cream and we both shared a plate of loaded wedges- which were loaded on size - perfect sharing dish.
A couple of beers and G&T’s. 35e so reasonable. The waiter also brought us a Baileys and a brandy as a way to say sorry for us waiting so long - which was a really nice touch. I have to say they told us from the beginning that there would be a wait as they had a big table instead so we didn’t mind.
We came back with the kids a few days later for lunch and everything was wolfed down- the chicken strips, the Thai noodle salad was full on flavour. Atomic sandwich also very very good.
Great find - oh and I forgot to mention the pancakes with chocolate Nutella - but who doesn’t like pancakes!?! Yummy!!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

8 x "Young at Heart" male golfers ate breakfast here 3 times during a 5 day trip last week which speaks for itself.
Good choice of fruit juices and smoothies and the salads are highly recommended as well.
Our only suggestion would be to replace the chips that are served as part of the Full English with a couple of hash browns instead.
The chef opened this place on the Luz to Burgau back road after Tomik in Burgau closed its doors.
Seating inside and outside.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Visited at midday, three of us had a lovely breakfast with everything cooked well and all good quality good, my son had chicken strips with Tomik sauce, the chicken was delicious and very juicy! Tomik sauce was tasty too! My mum enjoyed the gluten free fish and chips! Everything seasoned so well and just delicious! Definitely going to be a regular spot of ours when we visit :) the restaurant is lovely too!

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Absolute fabulous dinner at a fair price , cannot fault the service and quality of food ... try the specials for the best quality and you won't be disappointed