All reviewsprivate beachtiny beachroad noisepeaceful viewswimming poolhired a carbig balconyyogurtcorfuseacoastnissakifishesstudio
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went there for 1 week and we were so happy enjoying a 60 square meters studio with its big balcony (about 15m2), perfect to eat in front of the ocean !
Some of people's view criticize the noise of the road, but let me tell you that : there is only 1 road along the coast and mostly of accomodations are on this road. Moreover, the room is on the sea side.
It was spacious, and even if furnitures were old, just have a look to my pictures to understand how the view make you forgot some little disadvantages.
So enjoy your trip to Corfu, and you must try the little beach below the appartment !
Perfect To wake up and see some fishes before breakfast on balcony !
Enjoy

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2017

I am still under the spell of Oceanis, I wouldn't say rooms....but residence, since even the studios are spacious enough and tastefully decorated. I have stayed more less everywhere on the North West coast of Corfu, sometimes lovely places but Oceanis is definitely a class apart: the beauty of the location with a view embracing the horizon from Albania to the Corfu coastline ( sunsets and dawns are so fascinating to watch, you wouldn't miss a single one ), the peace and quiet, the discreet and elegant, though cheerful presence of Nikos and his sister, the space, comfort, taste and perfect fitting of the apartments ( I was upgraded from a charming studio to a huge apartment with a big balcony, thanks again to Nikos!), all with a breathtaking view, the restaurant overlooking the sea with its delicious Greek specials and lovely atmosphere especially at night time, the perfect quality/price value.... and my favorite of all : the morning walk through the olive grove to reach the secluded small jewel of a cove downhill....I can understand that once you stayed at Oceanis, you can't wait to come back....and again and again...for lovers of exceptional only....

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Quality-Pro
Reviewed August 8, 2016

from the moment we arrived on a hot june afternoon,the location and the welcome and hospitality we received from irini and angelos just blew us away.our room had the most spectacular view of anywhere we've ever stayed -over the swimming pool ,the clearest blue ionian sea and corfu town in the distance ,punctuated by the sporadic passing of fishing boats, luxury yachts and the odd ocean liner in the distance-wow! snorkelling or swimming from the private beach,2 minutes walk through the olive grove,was an almost magical experience.never in years have i felt so relaxed or welcome .this was a very special week.even the food at the apartments own taverna was probably the most delicious we had all week,again with the most incredible setting with the distant lights of the albanian coast becoming visible with the darkness of the evening .all our thanks again to irini,angelos and eleana[and also to the chef] for everything .

Room Tip: any room ,they all have as good a sea view
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank joelombardi111
Reviewed November 3, 2015

Oceanis view
Located in the north of Corfu, Oceanis is not far from the centre of Barbati.
The rooms are clean and kept tidy, spread over 3 floors. The lowest level of the building also has the swimming pool and the restaurant.
The cook Dimitri present traditional greek dishes as well as continental food. Breakfast is based on one fixed fee for all your requests such as bacon and eggs, toast, fruit, yoghurt. Fruit juice is not fresh, coffee is nescafé but otherwise the breakfast is great!
One special treat is the stunning sea view and the direct access to a small beach from which you can start snorkling.
The staff is really friendly, they do all they can to accomodate your stay in the best way!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Tom V
Reviewed October 26, 2015

We never stayed here but ate in the restaurant. We ate breakfast and evening meal. The breakfast I would say is the best in Barbati, with lots of choice and fresh fruit. Sitting here in the morning on the terrace over looking the wonderful view was lovely. The evening meal was reasonably priced and made fresh to order and very authentic.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple