“Lovely food, very friendly staff, I highly recommend ”
Review of Nausika Taverna

Nausika Taverna
Price range: US$17 - US$38
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited the Nausika Taverna on the first night of our recent holiday. It was so good we didn’t even consider going anywhere else. Giannis and Nikos are very friendly and efficient and are always very welcoming. I record you try the pitta bread with trio of dips, the cheese pies and the bruschetta to start and then the Lamb Nausika or Pizza Nausika to follow.

The desserts are also extremely yummy. I also loved all the beautiful cats and kittens who were always nearby. My kind of restaurant!!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Stanbury1957

Reviewed October 10, 2018

We went for the Greek dancing. They offered a "special" barbeque. I got the chicken and my husband got the pork and they were dry and tasteless. We were so disappointed.

And who knows who the dancers were. Family? We smashed plates on the floor (that was the best part) and they had the lamest "fire dance", with a guy spraying lighter fluid on the tile and then lighting it on fire.

Can't recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Out of the 2 weeks in paleo we ate here 6 times . We have never had a bad meal in all the times we have been the mix grill is especially good as is the fish bream or bass give it a go you won't be disappointed

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank Craiglynch67
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

In this area you can't choose a bad place to eat. We haven't had one place that was bad. Stick to local food and you'll be pleased.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank DAV1D_C
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Always eat here , had a three week stay this time and ate there every night. The food is always fresh and tasty

Date of visit: August 2018