See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

To start with I will say that I am reviewing the connection bar only, and not the hotel as I have not stayed there but wouldn't hesitate to do so!
The bar/hotel is right infront of the beach and you walk past it atleast 4 times a day.
The staff (Anna, Rosa and Costa) and owner are wonderful and we're always cheerful, helpful and genuine.
We ended up having a glass of wine and a game of pool on most nights.
It's a popular place with locals too and there's quite a gathering when they show live sports.
The drinks are great and I shall return.
Thankyou guys

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2016

Lovely little hotel right across the road from the beach.
Rooms are basic but perfectly serviceable. AV and shower working fine.
Breakfast wasn't bad - service can be a little slow but you shouldn't be rushing anywhere. Good drink selection at the bar and fair pricing. They'll bring your order straight to your sun lounger on the beach across the road!

Benitses itself is a beautiful little town. However I wouldn't advise staying longer than 2-3 days. This really is all the time you need to see/do everything.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2016

I was on a business trip in Corfu. And i decided to take a mini vacation on the beach before work. I had no bouds about staying in this hotel. As i read from the feedbck f other travellers....it has its own beach,breakfast and relatively easy to get to. I had to use two public buses but it was not a problem for me. Just ask local people for the way..theyare ready to help and explain the way.
The hotel itself, i must express especial gratitude to the stuff of the hotel- Angela! absolutely hospitable,helpful and nice. I got the best room with the best sea view. The breakfast could be more healthful but i was ok to go till luch time. There are nice restaurants and shops close by. The hotel has its own beach. The best choice of the price and location. I woul recommend to everyone.

Room Tip: Straight and on the second floor.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Staff in the attached bar/ reception are very friendly and helpful. The room is clean and mine had partial sea views. Breakfast for 3 euros is fantastic and well worth it, sets you up for the day. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance..

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view, some look out over the carpark
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

Not really a hotel, more of a bar with a few apartment type rooms attached. If you're expectations aren't too great you won't be disappointed. Sure, it's no frills but it's cheap, so what do you expect?

My advice, stay here and spend the money you've saved on having a good time - you won't regret it.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo