All reviewsnew ownershipmt stlily padstiny cabincabin rentalsthe cottagesnightly ratefull hookupspull thru sitesrelaxing weekendnice campgroundgreat place to staystayed nightscastle rockstay there againwi fiper night
Reviewed September 11, 2017

We stayed seven nights and the rally was for four of them. We had use of the lodge, pizza oven and BBQ. Abe and Manya are outstanding people to work with. Every one of our 39 guests were pleased with the venue. As the hosts, we wanted everything to be perfect and we got it! Big sites, beautiful lodge awesome setting! The only thing that could have been better was the WiFi. We will be staying there again just to relax.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Joe G, Manager at Silver Cove RV Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I hosted this 'pot luck' Rally that was three nights long for our WBCCI Airstream club. What a wonderful place! The water is beautiful and many of us kayaked and went fishing. You can rent boats & paddle boards there.
There are many things to see and do in the surrounding Mt. St. Helens areas. The nearby state park has hiking and lakefront.
The park itself has gathering spaces that are beautiful as well as pristine restrooms. The night skies are dark with many stars visible.
We've been here twice and will definitely go again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Joe G, Manager at Silver Cove RV Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your future visits!

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Some of us choose a lifestyle on the road. We are not looking for a weekend get away that is totally devoid of connection to the world.

At my site I need reliable water, electric and internet (sewer at the site is optional if a dump station is available).

I called to ask about wireless access. The answer was 'Yes. We have wireless'. They had a site available which cost more than another location that didn't have wireless. I reserved the site.

When I arrived I was given the wireless login information. I logged in to a network that said "No internet available". For 4 days I had "No internet available". Their campground rules page said it was because of their remote location. So why did I have so many channels of cable tv?

Yes. The showers were nice. Yes. It would be a nice location if you have small water craft. Yes. It has cute cabins.

But. You lied about the wireless and I paid extra for a service I didn't receive.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kvltz
Joe G, Manager at Silver Cove RV Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, we do provide wireless internet but our current system has become outdated. It has become inadequate for the large area and multitude of devices it is being asked to support. It still works but it gets bogged down when the park is full. We are currently working on a full system upgrade and have already had a fiber line run to the park. We hope that with these improvements in place, you will provide us with opportunities to host you again in the future.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

We were here for a club rally and liked the place, the staff, the location all so much we came back the next weekend for another 4 nights. Great family place, lots of kids but still quiet in the evening.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2017

We were with 24 other Airstreams for a group rally and what a great location! Very quiet and many campsites backed up to the cove. We had a corner spot, 100, and enjoyed listening to the frogs at night. The pavilion where we had our potluck dinners was immaculate and very convenient. As mentioned by other reviewers, the resort offers kayak and paddleboat rentals for a very reasonable price. While we didn't have children with us, there was a very nice playground so a good camping area for families. The owners of this resort have obviously made a serious financial commitment. We will be back the next time we want to explore hiking up at Mt St Helens.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank roadwarrior98516
Joe G, General Manager at Silver Cove RV Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with us. We look forward to your next visit!