Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews amber rooms patio doors restaurant manager decking area overlooking the sea lovely view function room afternoon tea family room evening meal couldn t scones fantastic stay sunday lunch cleveland way one night stay fish and chips
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2020

This hotel is a real gem. We had a lovely break. The rooms have recently been refurbished I believe and our room (5) was very large and beautifully decorated. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel is walking distance to the beach which was amazing. Very covid secure and clean.

2  Thank j0h59
Reviewed October 24, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here on a short family holiday. The staff are wonderful. Team bubble and espically Stephen looked after our every need. Would recommend if you like long walks and have a dog!
The food is is fantastic! The parma was devoured and the oreao cheesecake hit the spot!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for one night this week. I had a massage at the Amber Rooms which was lovely. We ate in the hotel restaurant. My husband enjoyed his parmo dinner so much he was literally speechless when asked how it was. Our room was very spacious, nicely decorated and clean and had part views of the sea.

Reviewed October 23, 2020 via mobile

Visited to use the bar and restaurant. Service is less than attentive, in fact, on one visit - dismissive would be a better description.

The tables were sticky and quite unpleasant - the server blamed the sanitiser - I think some good old fashioned soapy hot water would be more effective!!

Drink prices are high, made even worse by Hendricks Gin being served with fruit rather than cucumber and a random selection of Fevertree served with it rather than the one requested.

The male staff insist on referring to all customers as “mate” they are not and never will be even an associate of mine, never mind a mate!!

The customers pay the staff wages and they urgently need reminding of that!

Reviewed October 23, 2020

This hotel is absolutely amazing!!!! I can't praise it enough. As we arrived the lady on reception (I think she's called Dawn) gave us such a warm welcome, asking how we were, showing us to our rooms, etc. Then the bar/restaurant staff helped us with our bags and showed us to our room (room 2). The room was absolutely stunning, spotlessly clean thanks to team bubble (the housekeeping team). As soon as I got in I ran a gorgeous hot bath. Later on we went for a meal in the hotel which was absolutely delicious and again the restuarsnt and bar staff were so lovely and couldn't do more for you if they tried! All the food was delicious, piping hot and fresh, the drinks were spot on too. We woke up to the most amazing sunrise and beautiful sea views out of our window, before going downstairs for a delicious breakfast. I have a massage treatment booked this morning which I'm really looking forward to and then we've even decided to stay another night because its so lovely!!! Thank you so much to everyone at The Spa Hotel for making us feel so welcome and spoilt!!

Here's the view from our room this morning

1  Thank Liz G