“Great food”
Review of Bahia Resto - CLOSED

Bahia Resto
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bahía Restó is a traditional gourmet restaurant located in La Paloma seaside resort since 1936. All the dishes we offer are made by Chef Marta Lujambio who carefully prepares them with ingredientes like fish and shrimp brought by hand craft fishers to the restaurant. Marta also cooks tasty pasta and beef based plates which delight our clientele. We open all year round.
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

The food is good and portions are generous. I would revisit every time I'm here. We'll worth the money. Thank you

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We couldn't eat there 'cause we're insulted by the owner. We're in seven people and we had to go out without eating why he didn't had advertised us to reserve before. We were with three children. We don't recomend.

1  Thank LilianPreiss
Reviewed December 24, 2013

The menu is the same year after year.
Good fish dishes.
Attention es good but not friendly.
Price is higher than in other restaurants.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Loved the food and service will come Back again. The people were extremely friendly. I recommend this place to anyone traveling to Uruguay.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Travelling along the eastern coast of Uruguay on business in the off-season, even when the whether is fine, can be a challenge. Many of the small villages completely close up and it's impossible to find a room or a meal. But in La Paloma, despite the lack of tourists, Bahia Resto remains open, thank goodness! And it just happens to be the most highly recommended restaurant during high-season. I enjoyed the Pollo del Elia, an unusual creation for Uruguay, made with a plum and bacon sauce and glass of a local red wine. My husband and I were the only customers at 10:00 pm on a Friday night, usually the busiest time for dinner in Uruguay. As I said, it's off season and nearly deserted. But service was timely and the food was freshly prepared.

1  Thank Diane W