See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel with busstop close by for bus to Sevilla city center. Good place for visiting the town. Only downside is that the restaurant opens at 8.30 pm and other restaurants not too close by. Very friendly staff.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
GITHOTEL, Dpto. Guest Experience at Hotel YIT Vereda Real, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thank you for your comment, it encourages us to keep working.

We are looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Once again we wanted somewhere out of the busy city area and this was perfectly situated in away from very busy Sevilla. The rooms were spacious, well maintained and clean and the set up of the hotel was excellent with a dining room, bar, large foyer, pool area and a lovely garden room to sit and read in. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had three excellent meals in the dining room, the first decent steak we had since coming to Europe and my husband had the pork cheeks which he raved about.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2017

This is a lovely property about 25 minute from Sevilla (€20 by taxi) surrounded by nothing. It's quirky Andalucian style is such a welcome relief from the international boxes most 4* hotels have become.

The rooms are clean, smallish, but well equipped (except for shower gel in 1970's tear open plastic packs) and the shower itself barely having the pressure to splash as it hits the bath! It's quirky and all the better for it.

The staff are helpful and friendly. Ask them to show you around. There are some incredible rooms and spaces. An office set out like a old ship's cabin. A library. Things like this are often tourist attractions!!

Outside is a small garden, terrace and swimming pool.

However, there's the food. We were part of a group and ate 3 buffet-style dinners and 3 breakfasts, none of which were acceptable in a 4* establishment. Plentiful, yes. Tasty and varied, not even close.

Can't win 'em all, I guess.

Room Tip: All seem much the same.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2017

I stayed here for 2 days during my Andalusia trip. The hotel was so good and modern compared to the other hotel I stayed during the trip. The photos provided here look different than my room (too bad I don't have the pic of the room). My room was more modern. Probably they just had renovation.

I recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to visit Seville.

Ps: there is a good family restaurant too nearby the hotel (not sure whether it is walking distance though). Probably 10-15 mins by car. Just go up and follow the way. There are two restaurants/cafes there on the right side of the road. The one I talked about was beside the cocktail bar. Forgot the name of the resto though.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is attractive, quaint and the staff are friendly but it suffers from some annoying flaws.
On checking in we were impressed by the look of the place, we had 2 rooms booked one for us and one for my mother in law.
She got room 212 and was happy with it. We were firstly given room 227, this hotel has a centrally controlled air conditioning system, room 227 is at the end of the hotel so the sun blasts 2 walls, we switched it on and then left for lunch, on return a couple of hours later the room was as hot as when we left, the air conditioning just can't cope. We had put drinks in the fridge before going to lunch only to find their was no change to their temperature on return - the fridge wasn't working. I then reach for the phone to contact the reception but the phone didn't work either, it just made horrible squealing noise. Now I walk downstairs to reception to discuss the mounting room issue list.
After some discussion, the hotel moved us to room 201, better but still it took 24 hours with curtains closed to get the room cool.
The hotel restaurant has a poor selection of food. The bar is small, seating only about 12 people before its full, it offers tapas, selection of cheeses, mini burgers, soggy ham and cheese sandwiches- we tried all and went away pretty disappointed.
We asked for bottles of sparkling water but the hotel was unable to supply, this hotel is a little remote from any shop so you can't just pop out and get yourself some.
The overall experience you get here is disappointment, the hotel looks great but sadly fails in so many other ways.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family