All reviews one night lovely hotel pastries rooms are clean fruit buffet style fish seville wine stopover moorish euros
Reviewed October 24, 2017

Beautiful Property.It is a fusion of moorish and Christian architecture.The walls are decorated with Spanish blue and white tiles frescos.It was a pleasure to take a morning walk around the garden in the cold October mist.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank 1948ashok
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Apart from the beauty of this hotel converted from a historical monument, there is nothing else worth commending. Food was poor and the services worse. In all occasions the drinks order was wrong even though we used translators ( because staff could neither understand french, german or english). A simple request for a small beer always end up with a big one, and the same order from other guests result in beers of small and big sizes, leading to much laughter and shaking heads. When clarifying that the order was wrong, not a single effort was done to replace it nor offer an apology. Instead a very snobbish reply of "i do not speak your language" was the response. In one occasion, the manager removed the plate without asking and when we asked to retain them, he gave a very rude gesture. Another table ordered bottled juice and he was doing all sorts of unnecessary actions to pour and serve it like wine. Therefore we thought, fine, lets place the cutlery in the way to depict "do not remove our plates". This was to no avail. Staff are undoubtedly untrained and are oblivious to their poor standards. Wifi was very bad. When we enquired about it the reception said that they had a meeting in the morning about this and so it will improve. (as a staff engineer and someone savvy on IT i never could have imagine how a meeting could result in an immediate rectification of the problem). Certainly that problem remained the same.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Room are quite large and clean and well appointed.Staff in reception were certainly not 5 star.
When I was midway through checking in.our process was interrupted by another guest who would not wait in the queue for her turn, so my reception was interrupted as the girl serving me was attempting to multitask and she failed!
I have never met such discourteous staff or guest.
Later on as I was going out for the evening I informed the receptionist that the mini bar in my room only had two(2) bottles of water in it and the response was just a smile and a shrug of the shoulders!
I will certainly not return to this hotel!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2017

A historic monument converted into a hotel - the art on the walls and ceiling make for a complete immersive experience of Seville. Far from the city, but well worth the travel.
The staff was helpful - the a/c and the faucets were fixed in a jiffy, and the staff at the bar were happy to send me glasses for the wine when I asked for help with the opener.
Breakfast was just adequate - nothing elaborate - could have been less frugal on that front considering the rest of the hotel.

Room tip: Room with a view of the garden
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

While on a road trip we decided to stay at this hotel based on the good trip advisor reviews. I can tell you that the room we had was very worn out, the furniture showed a lot of wear and tear with some of it in need of repair. The towels were old and had those "worn spots" you can see when held up to the light. The room was not sound proof at all, there were loud noises of what sounded like furniture being dragged all night, we were woken up multiple times. We had free wifi but was very slow and not working at times.
I would not stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple